LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Faerin, you give news about the game, what you want to do, its evolution, it's good for the players, but in no case you have to justify yourself, people trust you I'm sure they know that you are working hard on this project and you can take poses you deserve.
We are waiting for the next update which will be as usual very well, maybe better?:):):) lol!
Thanks for news, we can't wait to see your work.
:cool:

Goblinfart

May 29, 2017
HELP!!!! Everytime I save and close, when i re-open the game my saves are not there. I have to restart a new game everytime. Any advice?

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
HELP!!!! Everytime I save and close, when i re-open the game my saves are not there. I have to restart a new game everytime. Any advice?
I'm just speculating, I have no idea what is happening but maybe:
1) Maybe some Path variable got corrupted as in you started playing in a directory but then moved the game to another one, or renamed it. Restoring the original dir or, even better, restarting on a fresh download should fix it.
2) If you are playing in Windows, maybe your antivirus is denying the game write permissions / file creation. Whitelisting the game or its entire folder should fix it.
3) Maybe you don't have write permissions in that folder as in you moved the game to a system folder. Moving the game to a user folder should fix it.

I hope it helps

Goblinfart

May 29, 2017
I'm just speculating, I have no idea what is happening but maybe:
1) Maybe some Path variable got corrupted as in you started playing in a directory but then moved the game to another one, or renamed it. Restoring the original dir or, even better, restarting on a fresh download should fix it.
2) If you are playing in Windows, maybe your antivirus is denying the game write permissions / file creation. Whitelisting the game or its entire folder should fix it.
3) Maybe you don't have write permissions in that folder as in you moved the game to a system folder. Moving the game to a user folder should fix it.

I hope it helps
Yup, it's fixed now. THANK YOU!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Oh Dude I know and My post was directed at the others not you! lol
I was just giving you my advice....
Others seemed to think I was complaining or pushing for a quick update when that was never my intention!

Just warning about what you can expect if you proceed the way you planned.
And you know I'll defend you to the end when that happens....
Hi Asphyx, while I did quote you, and answered it, I didn't understand you were one complaining about break in release cycle. I understand you were trying to reproduce common complaints which all of us hear here, on every single thread here. I felt need to say few things about Faerin, and his excellent communication with his patereons, and his fan base (ie us dirty pirates on F95 zone). :)
I understand your point, but again, I think we wont see to much of it, as I hope we will have new update soon... (at end of this month, or beginning of next). :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Blonde bombshell :eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes::coldsweat::eazyHype::eazyHype::happyblush
Thats not a bombshell, thats a weapon of mass destruction! A living breathing deathstar smiling down at you as you look up at the sky, telling you without uttering a single word "I can destroy the very soul of you on a whim but you can never have me."
Deathstars are annoying like that. You'd do anything to have one but you never have the chance except blowing into them once before game over.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Hi Asphyx, while I did quote you, and answered it, I didn't understand you were one complaining about break in release cycle. I understand you were trying to reproduce common complaints which all of us hear here, on every single thread here. I felt need to say few things about Faerin, and his excellent communication with his patereons, and his fan base (ie us dirty pirates on F95 zone). :)
I understand your point, but again, I think we wont see to much of it, as I hope we will have new update soon... (at end of this month, or beginning of next). :)
My original post was more along the lines of a business adviser not meant to sway Faerin one way or the other or state my own personal preference....

And all I was suggesting is if he HAS a release ready (he may not), Go ahead and release it with the knowledge and announcement that he plans to take a month or two to do for the other what he did for V.

This gives them some preview of what they will be waiting for and get them more onboard with the waiting and hassle of having to start over.

Similar to if he released a new render showing how good the new work will look but in game so they can play while they wait.

It really doesn't matter to me if he does that or not....
I was simply giving him what I thought was a good business advice for a game developer contemplating a further delay than he already mentioned while giving them a bone to play while he does the things he wants to do.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Big Mack

Aug 18, 2018
Early in the game a message appears from Emma, but I can't see it on my phone and the game thus will not continue, how do I reply to the Emma message????

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes