EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
128941_zz.png

Overview
:
In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-20
Release Date: 2019-10-01
Developer: Faerin - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2c Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, and Polish
Other Games: Mystwood Manor - Midnight Sin
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Support:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches: *
Extra:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks to @larry5168 for sharing, @La'Zaa for CG, @KeinBa for the update version and @RWaites for ever.

s6iqeyq0gqlu.png zsj4ccr8vl6z.png VdedCJp.jpg ss0huf419vkp.png i8678mmvt5r1.png Nug38NCc5LulnAJXREGvs2j6ah3qN0hxkqIUKdQHbaABQhfu2EdoWLrE9smmLK3e.jpg Av5QgG4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This is a prime example of why you buy out the rights to your model. You would think at 10-20K a month they would have thought about that.

Oh well, it's fun for us, just like playing a crossover...
Daz models are owned by Daz and both of those are stock models with no real alterations that I can see. You pay money to use them because making pretty people from scratch is hard (it really is). Prob just using those two for to piggyback off DMD/BB popularity. Not knocking him, it's a clever way of doing things, just so long as the game isn't awful.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Daz models are owned by Daz and both of those are stock models with no real alterations that I can see. You pay money to use them because making pretty people from scratch is hard (it really is). Prob just using those two for to piggyback off DMD/BB popularity. Not knocking him, it's a clever way of doing things, just so long as the game isn't awful.
Agreed. Did u see the menu, fonts, HUD etc. Awful. This "game" is very early alpa. After 5 min = RAGE QUIT

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Agreed. Did u see the menu, fonts, HUD etc. Awful. This "game" is very early alpa. After 5 min = RAGE QUIT
dafuk ?
are we really play the same game ?

actually it look very good for me,i didnt have see any troubles or else. the tutorial is well explained and the game is good.

only bad point to me is that freaking bars at top right that i m going to hate (good thing i can cheat to kick this out)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw for who want to know.. as always the saves go to "name/appdata/locallow/faerin/man of the house"

but i dont think its important as the assembly_csharp.dll is the key for cheating on unity games :)

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes