macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@aldorain

i got the money on ilspy
still its more complicated than just 1 entry... they are soo many complication in the script , wtf
the money in pocket use multiples value as same as the money spend and the cost at store... :noexpression:

modify 1 of these value doesnt seems to affect the others and doesnt work, it need to modify the whole package for get it to work, and even with it, the script tend to reinitialize the whole thing at each change...

meeeh (°°=O

oh btw,for your info :)
ilspy alone is not enougth, you need the reflexil plugin for change value and save it in the dll without broke the whole thing :)

Last edited:
U

User_10739

The only thing I was able to change in CSharp was to add money instead of subtract it when you shop. Everything else doesn't have any effect. You work at the pizza joint till about $150 then go to the mall and your money problems are solved.

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine
Aug 13, 2016
I'm having issues with the sizing of the game's window. Is there any way to alter it?
Did you find anything since then? I have the same problem, and it's litreally unplayable, can barely see the second choice in the dialogs, the phone etc.

The game seems pretty nice though.

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
Wtf is this mood system? Just 8 hours until you are tired again? And you are getting stressed during your sleep? What kind of human is this? It's really annoying

Reactions: opodin

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Wtf is this mood system? Just 8 hours until you are tired again? And you are getting stressed during your sleep? What kind of human is this? It's really annoying
I just finished it, I thought the same thing at first. But you can manage it and not have it be a problem. It doesn't help that half of the gauges and time stuff is broke af

Balbanes

Nov 3, 2016
Theres bug with ashley love poin, when u reach 59 poin and u skip bath scen but u go to her room for GN kiss, it accelerate love poin by 59 poin not 1 poin, so u can harvest ashley love poin here.
and with mom, when u reach 15 love poin, u will start gaining 14 love poin each time u complimenting her

Last edited:

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I feel you. I would like:
- to be able to sleep the amount of hours that I want. I have an alarm clock jesus christ. what if I want to take a nap after lunch?
- to have a reason to go to work besides unlocking the upgrades for hunger, hygiene and stress. after you get those you don't need consumables to keep them perma-full, and a decently full sleep bar is useful probably only when you have to help with homeworks (no problem) and trigger the first special. So, basically, I stopped working after I got to 190 dollars.
- version 0.5.1 and no h-scene. just a couple of pussies on a pc screen and a photo of the tits from sister. just wow. I feel like I wasted 2 hours of my life.

Balbanes

Nov 3, 2016
if u managed ur needs, i think u will found the trick. u didn't have to go to sleep except for the bed scene hahahaha

belzhaphore

Apr 5, 2017
i think i found a bug, at 22h on weekdays when you go to the mothers room you can peek there.
But if you continue peeking then the second screen is white (no picture) and after that you get a close up of the mom asking if it's you at the door. so i'm guessing the 2nd picture is or missing or isn't implemented yet or it's a bug.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Updated to 0.5.1b

(Patreon Link)

Addresses game resolution issues:
"Just updated the link to a new version that includes a config dialog."

Reactions: serhatdozdiyik

GaiusM

Aug 15, 2016
Did you find anything since then? I have the same problem, and it's litreally unplayable, can barely see the second choice in the dialogs, the phone etc.

The game seems pretty nice though.
I set my screen resolution to 'less than 1920', launched the game, then resized my screen resolution back up - and that worked for me

Reactions: serhatdozdiyik

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
btw for who want to know.. as always the saves go to "name/appdata/locallow/faerin/man of the house"

but i dont think its important as the assembly_csharp.dll is the key for cheating on unity games :)
If u dont say ... everybody knows, butt csharp hacking is very easy, i using another methods ...

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes