Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
It seems you are able to watch the show with Emma before you fix Netflix for her.
Was able to trigger by going, then leaving. Got the text immediately after that and went back the next day to fix her issue
Get healthy @Faerin

Reactions: Faerin

Rik56

Aug 29, 2018
I have tried at least three versions of this game and I love it but the cellphone will not change screen and there is no "cog" on the screen either. I have to exit the game completely and select whatever screen I need and that only works if I reset BEFORE a message comes in and the savegame goes far enough back...another problem. I cant set files away from read only (possible cause?)
Win10 PC now using ver 0.8.2
Otherwise my fav game of this type!
Thank you in advance for your help!

Michawaiting

Jan 14, 2018
Hello i have to say one of the best Games here also with translation in my language - top work get on please . i love to see what the future brings up

DarkSouls40k

Jan 14, 2018
Would be nice if developer introduced an alternative to open up the park location, it never opened for me, (i did all the events previous to talking to her to go to the park), prob a bug where i had to do it in that particular day and then disappeared , and then more patches came out and i just ignored, and now cant go do the superhero events cause no park access...

Fandangbro

Jul 22, 2017
I need help with Claire, i'm stuck with the wine and footrub event. I'm at 20 hearts, the guide in the phone is saying to give her wine before a footrub, gave her the wine and did the foot rub. But the option to go further is still locked. What's wrong with this?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Would be nice if developer introduced an alternative to open up the park location, it never opened for me, (i did all the events previous to talking to her to go to the park), prob a bug where i had to do it in that particular day and then disappeared , and then more patches came out and i just ignored, and now cant go do the superhero events cause no park access...
The next update will fix this (and hopefully all other similar) issues
In the meantime, you can fix this by adding the discovered_park flag (with value to 1) to your savegame.
If you do a ctrl+f on "discovered_" you should find a collection of location flags and should be able to figure it out from there.

beso_molki

Aug 30, 2018
I am stuck When you open Ema messages first what should I do When I open the mobile I can not find the messages @_@

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
help i have an issue with the game because it lunch but i have no text a alll wts ( what the solution )?? by the way i'm lunching it via mac wine

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Does anyone else have the issue of spacebar no long advancing the game? i used to be able to do it but a few versions ago it stopped and now i have to click to advance. if anyone knows how to rectify this i would be very grateful

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone else have the issue of spacebar no long advancing the game? i used to be able to do it but a few versions ago it stopped and now i have to click to advance. if anyone knows how to rectify this i would be very grateful
It's been like this for a few versions, no idea why though.
I didn't even know the space key worked at some point. Always used "Ctrl" like in Ren'Py and it works. :D Even speeds up the travel on the map.

Reactions: Carcalla

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Emma bug help. The last save I had was at 100% for 1.8.1, not the latter 1.8.1b. When I went and played 1.8.2 last night I noticed a Emma bug. Some of the photo images weren't showing up in the unlocked gallery. The ones in which Emma comes in the night gown and leans in front of the TV. The scene triggered last version I played but the images don't show and that part as unlocked. So I can't get 100% done with Emma even though everything else is done that occurs afterwards. Using a cheat to Enable all memories just unlock the images in the gallery, but doesn't do anything for the Emma event as something didn't trigger in 1.8.1 that was supposed to or got messed up in this version.

Any idea on how to fix? I have saves from previous versions. I make a new save at the end of each new version I play and a save from the 1.8.2 version.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
help i have an issue with the game because it lunch but i have no text a alll wts ( what the solution )?? by the way i'm lunching it via mac wine
Did you follow the instructions in the installation guide? You need corefonts.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
OK, now I'm confused. CTRL also advances the dialogue, like a mouse click. Am I missing something?
For me CTRL is a fast skip, the spacebar used to advance to the next piece of text like the mouse click does. I'm not sure why it doesn't anymore, perhaps @Faerin could shed some light? I'm about to see if anyone has mentioned it on the discord server, if not, I'll ask about it.

Reactions: Caligula and Nerttu
4.20 star(s) 251 Votes