ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Currently it's not on the latest version, not when I played it yesterday.
Looks like you'll either have to wait to see if it's added, or actually play the game and "earn your rewards"
I never had a "cheat button". I use the phone and the hints given which works fine for me. I do use the cheat phone though and if that's what ur talking about it's there, at least when I played 0.7.9b version.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
MEGA 0.7.9 bugfix -

--- Walkthrough 0.7.9 --- Mapping 0.7.9 with all the new Characters --- Save 0.7.8 --- Cosplay Collectables - all 0.7.9 version --- All the Dates ---- Fake emails - all ---- 0.7.9 events, complete--- Ashley and Sophia Fashion Show --------------------------- @dr FeelGood - Torrent 0.7.9 bugfix -

--------------- @Benjy CGs -

----------
i can't download them, with my IDM

cattleman

Apr 14, 2018
Does this game or any of the other popular game contain freedom content? Been playing for an hour thinking Veronica would be the dominating one but got really disappointing when it was the other way around

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Does this game or any of the other popular game contain freedom content? Been playing for an hour thinking Veronica would be the dominating one but got really disappointing when it was the other way around
Femdom is not part of the game, it has the Male Domination tag though....

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
gotta say this game is turning out good.... hope to have more content soon...especially with the super hero im fairly certain i know who it is but i will let you all figure it out!

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Sorry if this already has been answered but has anyone found a fix for animations not working in windows 8.1? I read a post about converting .webm to mp4 then changing the extension back to webm. can anyone share the converted files? Thanks :)

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
No real Femdom here (yet- unless they updated her in 7.9, there is still a chance with the police woman), and although the Mom in Milfy City is dominant with her husband, not sure how much that will translate with her son.
Sorry, don't know much about popular femdom- a quick search of the site gives me 2 completed VNs, the "Detective Masochist" series, and "Bridegroom training.." (both of which have comments about "not being that good"), and an early game "the Sissy Girlfriend experiment 0.2", which is "well put together". Not my idea of a good time, but maybe you would like them

Hent-92

Apr 19, 2017
Hi guys!
Can i ask some art setting question?
After the date, when mom is getting undressed, how did you do the panties covering the pubic hair?
What kind of settings is that?

aventh

Jul 10, 2018
Hi,
Im havin trouble progressing with Veronica... Both Amy and Veronica are at max stats(except stars obviously) and I am at the point where the call for the panties should trigger - but that just doesnt happens... Im now in the 5th week with amy and Veronica already had a "special bent over" multiple times.

What could i be misssing? Using the latest version provided in first post, no mods.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hi,
Im havin trouble progressing with Veronica... Both Amy and Veronica are at max stats(except stars obviously) and I am at the point where the call for the panties should trigger - but that just doesnt happens... Im now in the 5th week with amy and Veronica already had a "special bent over" multiple times.

What could i be misssing? Using the latest version provided in first post, no mods.
Giving the panties to Amy is tied into Claire's route, you have to advance with Claire until you get to where MC needs massage oil.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes