Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Each of the photos in the "photo memory" is numbered, can you say what number you are missing.
#4 which makes no sense to me since I should have it! Couple versions ago it went missing. Not sure why that is, no one else seems to be missing any photos from they're previous save games.

EDIT THe only thing I have done with the game was added the modded XML file for the Aunt but that was when the Aunt first appeared.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
#4 which makes no sense to me since I should have it! Couple versions ago it went missing. Not sure why that is, no one else seems to be missing any photos from they're previous save games.

EDIT THe only thing I have done with the game was added the modded XML file for the Aunt but that was when the Aunt first appeared.
To get the No. 4 photo for Veronica,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

carsten1975j

Jun 17, 2018
12.00 AM – Rooftop, Veronica and Mom (sunbathing) + pics - +1 Star

when I get this?

All other Person are full green

Veronica
24 / 30 / 65 / 13

I need this, to open the Park

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
12.00 AM – Rooftop, Veronica and Mom (sunbathing) + pics - +1 Star

when I get this?

All other Person are full green

Veronica
24 / 30 / 65 / 13
what do you mean when you get this? you mean the event? should be on a SAT in the afternoon, around 1pm?

anyways i have a question regarding Veronica's event where you go into her room before she goes for work, has a sex scene been added to it as yet? or would it come out in a later version? My thanks in adv

carsten1975j

Jun 17, 2018
The Problem is before.

Veronica
26 / 30 / 65 / 14

6.00 PM – Dinner (Veronica invite Mom for a tan)
- 8.00 AM - Mom (Veronica’s chores) 10.00-12.00 Reward Her (blindfold
and cuffs) send the photo for Amy
- 12.00 AM – Rooftop, Veronica and Mom (sunbathing) + pics - +1 Star

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I know today's the day for the update 0.7.7, but does anyone know what the eta is for its release?

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I expect it will be at least 6-8 hours from now, as I still have a lot to do.
...just in the middle of the football match ...shit [headbang several times]

few question and I need straight answer: /round up or underline the correct answer/

1. After downloading, and before starting the game, should I first call the first-aid team? YES - NO
2. Shall I ask them to bring defibrillator? Of course because you have no idea what is waiting for you - No if You are dumb
3. Where to send my spouse? To sleep - To hers mother on few days - Tahiti - Local ZOO /to scare the beasts/
4. Who shall win championship in Moscow? ? or ?
5. Today it's rainy in my country, so I wonder if the pigeon will come in time?
Of course, @Carlo S regularly feeds the pigeon - No, if you do not send GPS coordinates - Who cares, you're not from this world anyway

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
what do you mean when you get this? you mean the event? should be on a SAT in the afternoon, around 1pm?

anyways i have a question regarding Veronica's event where you go into her room before she goes for work, has a sex scene been added to it as yet? or would it come out in a later version? My thanks in adv
Before the Date, MC has only one scene with Veronica, it's the reward (Licking) after this, He've the sex scene :):):)

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes