Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
Is anyone playing MOTH on Linux? After installing Ubuntu 18.04 everything works fine with MOTH, but videos causes wine to crash!
I don't want to play MOTH in VMWare, because Videos are not shown correct (just the upper left corner):confounded:

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Experiencing an issue with this build where time does not progress when I have dinner on the first day (mentioned as an issue earlier in the thread). In addition at 22:00 when spying in the bathroom the game freezes and I cannot progress. Is this an issue.

Has anyone else had issues like this and if so was there a fix?

Reactions: Faerin

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
All done but Veronica is 99% (for photographic memory), it's a bug, a bad save or there is something new in 7.5 that I haven't done ?

juanstrong

Jun 5, 2017
12.30 AM Veronica bedroom, (require that she take MC to pizzeria)... I do not understand this part, how I do this? What is MC?, help me please.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Is anyone playing MOTH on Linux? After installing Ubuntu 18.04 everything works fine with MOTH, but videos causes wine to crash!
I don't want to play MOTH in VMWare, because Videos are not shown correct (just the upper left corner):confounded:
May be this helps:
This is caused by arch mixing and can be fixed by doing the following
winetricks quartz amstream devenum ffdshow
winecfg
Use winecfg to add the winegstreamer library and then disable it.
now run the following
wineboot -u

This should fix the issue with the video playback.
Thank you kindly for the tip. On Linux, this should be enough:

winetricks quartz ffdshow

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Hi guys. I don't know if this is a known issue. There seems to be an infinite loop when Claire watches MC naked (i think she needs to jerk him off). Its actually kinda funny. His dick just go up and down as you click. So i'm stuck there, the only option was to quit the game. I used the cheats btw. Maybe that caused the problem?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin The taxi home event seems to be broken in 0.7.5b. The game just freezes with Veronica stuck in the middle of the screen.
Is this something that happens every time (if you can check) or did it happen only once?
I was not able to reproduce this, in the 2nd case it's probably the random freeze bug and I'm looking into it.
Thanks!

MazeRain

Oct 21, 2017
Hi, I'm still stuck on veronica's 8th star. The hint and walkthrough say to spy on her in her bedroom, but when I do nothing changes and Veronica is still wearing panties.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes