Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Guys is there an updated walkthrough for some reason my guy doesnt want to do the expert yoga with family on saturday

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug (seems like one) but when you first peep Veronica in the bathroom at the start of the game, the game hangs at the first photo and clicking past that does nothing. This is in contrast to Mom and Ashley where you cycle through multiple photos normally.

The only way to proceed is to click some other UI element (phone for example) and exit out of it to get the full row of action buttons and then use quick travel to change locations.

This is a fresh save for 7.5b.

Reactions: Faerin

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug (seems like one) but when you first peep Veronica in the bathroom at the start of the game, the game kinda hangs at the first picture and clicking past that does nothing. The only way to proceed is to click some other UI element (phone for example) and exit out of it to get the full row of action buttons and then use quick travel to change locations.

This is a fresh save for 7.5b.
you didn't add your save file

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Faerin

Dinner date with mother MC name tag used for the *they are? I thought all of the tickets were sold out... instead of the mother name tag being used.

Other then that everything seemed to great.

Reactions: Faerin

Jeremy81

May 27, 2017
anyone know where the new cosplay are i only found 1 in coffee shop
Cosplay Collectable – Book Store, left side down, from the book
Baby Magnet – Coffee Shop, right side of the Clerk, next of coffee machine,
talk with Her, In the Health Club, second room in the right side with the
weights, in the Neon Club inside the trashcan – achievement Cosplay
collector @Carlo S

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes