Ashley: a date for three. 112
Veronica: a different kind of date. 74
Claire: payback time. 189
Emma: catching up. 62
Adding more animations and updating/expanding older events. 58
Poll ended Mar 19, 2018 - 495 votes total

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
Guys help me please, i max stats with Amy but she only play with dildo, no sex. Is it right or i am missing something?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Poll results for next update
Ashley: a date for three. 112
Veronica: a different kind of date. 74
Claire: payback time. 189
Emma: catching up. 62
Adding more animations and updating/expanding older events. 58
Poll ended Mar 19, 2018 - 495 votes total
Hahaha, Momy did made it again, She is the godess milf !!
Im surprised that almost 10% said that a "Biwak" in the story line should be done
right after, @Faerin did implement Animations,

Guys help me please, i max stats with Amy but she only play with dildo, no sex. Is it right or i am missing something?
there should be an oral and a HJ scene as well and if the stats are high enough she does anal play just keep doing it and extend the "deal" an other week if nescesary

R

RWaites

BJ, HJ and dildo only
Go through all of the options with her and repeat for the second week
– Talk with Amy at Neon and discover new location
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room, take a
picture and send for Amy
- get dildo from sexshop will auto-prompt at right time to use
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options
- After one week
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room and send for Amy
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options

Hahaha, Momy did made it again, She is the godess milf !!
Im surprised that almost 10% said that a "Biwak" in the story line should be done
right after, @Faerin did implement Animations,

there should be an oral and a HJ scene as well and if the stats are high enough she does anal play just keep doing it and extend the "deal" an other week if nescesary
OOOH, sex with Mommy

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
- New events: Version 0.6.7 - (8:00) - Talk with mom to do chores, and after give for Veronica (10:00) - (12:00) - In the living room watch TV and find (mom's briefcase) - Veronica comes and talk about the reward in the MC room (Continue watching TV) - and She'll come back - (enjoy) -

I do not find the case?

R

RWaites

- New events: Version 0.6.7 - (8:00) - Talk with mom to do chores, and after give for Veronica (10:00) - (12:00) - In the living room watch TV and find (mom's briefcase) - Veronica comes and talk about the reward in the MC room (Continue watching TV) - and She'll come back - (enjoy) -

I do not find the case?
Anytime Mom is at work 09:00 - 14:59 check couch in TV Room Screenshot (2).png then check Google on the phone

witchdokta

Dec 15, 2017
Hello Guys, i am at the scene with veronica in the sauna but somehow my game is stuck there is no animation, only a bar on the right where you can change from - to + (?)

Reactions: DGuedry151

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Reactions: Carcalla
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes