Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning for all Brothers: ---- Version 0.6.3. MEGA -- Saves ---- Mod for conversion --- and all information that you want, You can find Here in this link:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hello Good Morning all !!
Today Heat up ur Engines, Tomorow is the big Day !!
Let u something to enjoy and The girls Like Purruki !!:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: What that is ?? just ask My Brasilian Brothers XDXDXD
So, Gentleman:
¡¡¡Start up your Engines !!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy the Day !!

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

ratonius

Aug 2, 2017
@Faerin: Thanks a lot for this Wonderful Pic:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, EVERYONE ENJOY:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 50342
Very nice kitchen...
The water in the pot is boiling ?....
My......the eggs are about to burst ?...

I already want to eat all that mmmmmm

THANKSS BRO

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Worried about the Patreon police taking @Carlo S away?
We Did, we ask them, If some of the patreon Female Policegirls can cuff him:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:, but they wanted, soooo much money for it !!x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Very nice kitchen...

THANKSS BRO
Watch out Mommy know's how to grip the pan by it's shaft firm and strong :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

R

RWaites

Very nice kitchen...

THANKSS BRO
Watch out Mommy know's how to grip the pan by it's shaft firm and strong :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

YESS you are right Jaguarundi

I do not notice the hands......WHY?
I didn't notice the kitchen

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

YESS you are right Jaguarundi

I do not notice the hands......WHY?
the only answer is that she can manage it Handsfree:angel::angel::angel: or you are dreaming about the same I do !! :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: RWaites

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
What will I do to 100% both Veronica and Claire.. Help please. View attachment 50618 View attachment 50619
U have to progress with "Mamacita" (Momy) spend her company at 21:00 till she ask for a massage (1st scene)
if u do how described underneath then u get them toghether

With Veronica is easy, talk with Her 10.00 hrs give Her the chores, see Her doing the chores 12.00 hrs (punish or reward Her) 18.00 hrs look is MC increase points, and 23.00 hrs talk or look Her in the bedroom, if don't have nothing in the house, look for Amy in the Healthy Club 15.00 hrs with Veronica or 00.00 hrs in the Neon Club ;);):)
I didn't notice the kitchen
I Guess so @RWaites not only ur wearing sunglasses they shurley fogged because of the Kitchen Hotness :heartcoveredeyes:(I love aprons):eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes