Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
yeah but i dont know how to do the event but w/e since it happens in it a dream sequence i guess ill wait for a update when veronica finds out her best friend is bi sexual and some scenes comes of that XD
With Veronica is easy, talk with Her 10.00 hrs give Her the chores, see Her doing the chores 12.00 hrs (punish or reward Her) 18.00 hrs look is MC increase points, and 23.00 hrs talk or look Her in the bedroom, if don't have nothing in the house, look for Amy in the Healthy Club 15.00 hrs with Veronica or 00.00 hrs in the Neon Club ;);):)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Thanks a lot amigo! I really appreciate that and all the support I get from you and the rest of the community here!
I'm really looking forward to next year and taking MotH to the next level!
oh we can't wait to see what devious adventures you have cooked up for us in 2018!

:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

since now "Claire" is butt naked cooking we just need Veronica naked doing chores.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
With Veronica is easy, talk with Her 10.00 hrs give Her the chores, see Her doing the chores 12.00 hrs (punish or reward Her) 18.00 hrs look is MC increase points, and 23.00 hrs talk or look Her in the bedroom, if don't have nothing in the house, look for Amy in the Healthy Club 15.00 hrs with Veronica or 00.00 hrs in the Neon Club ;);):)
yeah my save was blackmailing her after find out where she works when i talk to amy she asks if i want to dance with her although i dont know how to do the event a taste of veronica because i assume that event came out around the time of the part im at but at that time veronica is busy working so i cant talk to her unless you have to finger veroncia before talking to amy

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
yeah my save was blackmailing her after find out where she works when i talk to amy she asks if i want to dance with her although i dont know how to do the event a taste of veronica because i assume that event came out around the time of the part im at but at that time veronica is busy working so i cant talk to her unless you have to finger veroncia before talking to amy
Look in the house what You nee to do for increase the points, and look the walkthrough how many points You need ;);):)

Reactions: RWaites

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MOTH version 0.6.3 fixed: ----------------------- Walkthrough 0.6.3 here: ------------------- Saves for 0.6.2 and 0.6.3 ------------------ Mod for conversion in original game: ------------------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
@Faerin Wishing for all players a Merry Christmas and a Good new Year;) here in this link: - -------------------------------------- Calendar 2018 :p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: - -------------------------------------- And Merry Christmas and a Good New Year for all Brothers, Here in this link:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
God, this pic of Claire in the kitchen... I can't get it out of my mind :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Yes it let's rebirth the interest in cooking don't u think ?? :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: Momys Cooking lessons :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
wonder how she does the Bol......Eggs ! XDXDXDx'Dx'Dx'D

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes