User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Bom Dia !! Good Mornig All, specialy to the ones not present but very present in our Memory and Hearts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can't expect anybody to be patient if you drop bombs left and right like this :happyblush:happyblush
@RWaites my Fiancee :HeyGuys:asked me to thank u and @Faerin :extremelyhappy::closedeyesmile:XD 4 dropping bombs like these :D

kakaroto1969

Jun 4, 2017
For all Brothers version 0.6.1: --- New Walkthrough three versions, with official too, Mod for conversion and complete Save
Thanks a lot for your great job an sharing the tools to make the game much easier, specially for brand new users that are stucked on the earlier stages of the game. Waiting for the update coming this friday. Take care brother

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thanks a lot for your great job an sharing the tools to make the game much easier, specially for brand new users that are stucked on the earlier stages of the game. Waiting for the update coming this friday. Take care brother
I, thank you everyone, with all your support, without this, I'll couldn't do anything ;);):)

Reactions: RWaites

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
Did I download a modded version or someone changed something? Because there is some (badly patched in) talk about the "landlady" and "roomamate" and I'm like "WTF?" (I haven't checked this game in ages so I can't ever remember where did I downloaded it from)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Did I download a modded version or someone changed something? Because there is some (badly patched in) talk about the "landlady" and "roomamate" and I'm like "WTF?" (I haven't checked this game in ages so I can't ever rememebr where did I downloaded it from)
Just download the mapping.xml and extract it to same folder that your .exe is and everything is back to normal.

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Did I download a modded version or someone changed something? Because there is some (badly patched in) talk about the "landlady" and "roomamate" and I'm like "WTF?" (I haven't checked this game in ages so I can't ever rememebr where did I downloaded it from)
dev had to do that to please the overlords at Patreon due to the recent drama over incest themed games.

but there is indeed a work around - look at the first page for the mapping file and it's done.

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 251 Votes