gojis11

Oct 20, 2017
I just downloaded the latest version 0.6.1 to continue my old save from 0.5.8 and all good, but when i try to open the phone the game freezes. Even when i start a new save from the beginning, same thing happens. Any ideas?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Is it one of those games with ridiculously oversized boobs and stuff?
No. believe me isn't a VN, but is really good, I think that is a game for all players, because have all women with all size x'Dx'Dx'D and good visual :cool:;);)

Reactions: User #19006
R

RWaites

I just downloaded the latest version 0.6.1 to continue my old save from 0.5.8 and all good, but when i try to open the phone the game freezes. Even when i start a new save from the beginning, same thing happens. Any ideas?
I'm not sure if it helps but @Faerin made a suggestion here

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Try this link, if have problems, let me know Mega:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
So...
I was wondering if there is a fan art thread for this game? You know with info about the models used, the morphs, the poses, and all that stuff.

I want to make some Ashley+MC renders :coldsweat:

R

RWaites

So...
I was wondering if there is a fan art thread for this game? You know with info about the models used, the morphs, the poses, and all that stuff.

I want to make some Ashley+MC renders :coldsweat:
Not really, the nearest thing is the CGRIP on page 1

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes