LOLO36521

Aug 5, 2017
Can someone recomend some similar games? i've tried BigBrother and DatingMyDaughter and now this as well.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
on the first page under the "old version" spoiler tag there's a walkthrough up that's good for v0.5.1

or use the save that dev provided that gets you up to speed before you start v0.5.3. the thread already covered this so get to reading! :biggrin:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
@klang: Not yet, I don't own a mac, so I'm still looking for testers, if you're interested let me know!
If you still need someone to help work out the kinks of a Mac build let me know - I worked with Archast in getting Five Days Mac compatible, so can help if desired...

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Aug 15 at 4:49pm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meet Amy (Poll)

Hey guys, trying something a bit different this time.
What do you think?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Firstly, thank for your post .

But, I have to say this, and I know it's not going to be popular...I don't like her hair. Maybe it's the workout outfit and that is why she is wearing it like that. Body looks great, but like Veronica, the hair needs some work. It's almost like her nose, face and forehead are too tall for pulled back, or short hair.

I hope @Faerin doesn't think that I am speaking badly about his work. I am a Patreon of his work, it is just my opinion.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Hoboy & @MrBree: Thanks guys, I might take you up on that!
To be honest I'm still not sure if a Mac version is needed though, as so far I've only had 2 requests for that.

If anyone has some insight/suggestions/comments on that, I'm all ears! :)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hey - all I can suggest is - as your game becomes wildly popular, there will be potential players lining for any way they can to play it, and you might as well be ready...(hint hint)

Reactions: Faerin

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
@Hoboy & @MrBree: Thanks guys, I might take you up on that!
To be honest I'm still not sure if a Mac version is needed though, as so far I've only had 2 requests for that.

If anyone has some insight/suggestions/comments on that, I'm all ears! :)
Mac users are a minority, but it isn't much additional work except for the testing (where your testers come in) and compiling. The thing is that Mac users are used to not being catered to, so we basically don't bother to ask. When we ARE considered, we very much appreciate it. Loyalty goes a long way. ;-)

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes