Man of the House Troubleshooting Help

FreeFun

Aug 13, 2018
Actually, it's not helpful at all. It saves you a little a time. It helps you to finish only two quests, prevents you from completing few, and doesn't help you at all for grinding, and story progression. Whoever built cheat mode didn't understand gameplay mechanics.
But I was able to finish all quests and now I have to wait for the next update!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
But you didn't. Look at your own screenshots. You miss couple of things. 86%, and 55% is not all.
Not ever having used the cheat mod, I'm guessing that versions from the very beginning didn't use a cheat app on the phone which would have made the mod useful. However, now that a cheat app is included, the mod screws everything up with the game as far as getting everything at 100%.. aside from other glitches it causes..

Reactions: Thermophob

rotebete

Sep 6, 2018
Hello, i need help with Claire.

The help-massage on the Phone is: "Maybe I can offer her some help with her morning yoga."

But when I talk to her, she say I have to join the session on Saturday.
I did that, bought the outfit and finished the lesson until "warmup" is over. There is no option to stay with the "real" yoga.

What did I wrong?

thx

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

The help-massage on the Phone is: "Maybe I can offer her some help with her morning yoga."

I did that, bought the outfit and finished the lesson until "warmup" is over. There is no option to stay with the "real" yoga.

What did I wrong?

thx
You mean besides asking in wrong thread? :D This thread is about technical troubleshooting, not about gameplay advices.
Chose second option, about helping her... she will offer you to start yoga with her.
Thread about gameplay:

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

What did I wrong?

thx
Wrong thread. You'll need to post your question here:

Reactions: Thermophob

druzhe

Dec 21, 2017
Hi, I have "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142) " sens v.0.7.2. V.0.7.2 is working well.
I update all drivers and VC, and C++, and video card driver, and Windows (7).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, I have "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142) " sens v.0.7.2. V.0.7.2 is working well.
I update all drivers and VC, and C++, and video card driver, and Windows (7).
Have you extracted the game to its own folder? It sounds like you're trying to play it from the archive itself.

Shapeless

Sep 8, 2018
Hello, I am having an issue with Club Neon, it has disappeared from my map when I loaded my save the other day and even all my previous saves have it missing. Is my saved screwed? If so can I salvage it somehow, or is it possible that it is a game issue? I am at the point with Amy where I need to visit club neon to progress farther with her. I am supposed to have it unlocked, I have progressed pretty far into the veronica storyline already and I have been there a few times before.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Is it possible to skip animation playback? maybe to turn it off in the game settings ? I couldnt find it. I cannot play the game because it freeze on the moment of animation.

Anyway I do not need to see those animation to continue the game - I can play them all from the folder directly with WMP, what I did already :)

(it is an old issue - from 074 or 075 amimation became unplayable and nothing helps - yeah , I tried everything from "troubleshooting" topic from this forum. But only one thing - reinstall the windows. Of course I wont do this only for this game)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is it possible to skip animation playback? maybe to turn it off in the game settings ? I couldnt find it. I cannot play the game because it freeze on the moment of animation.

Anyway I do not need to see those animation to continue the game - I can play the from the folder directly with WMP, what I did already :)

(it is an old issue - from 075 or 075 amimation became unplayable and nothing helps - yeah , I tried everything from "troubleshooting" topic from this forum. But only one thing - reinstall the windows. Of course I wont do this only for this game)
Unfortunately you can't disable the animation in the game, however, Faerin is going to be reworking much of the code for the next update in about a month from now, so that may fix the problem you're running into including a lot of bugs (not game breaking) that still remain. Doing a Windows reinstall would work, but unless you're having other problems related to the OS, I don't see any reason to resort to that option.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello, I am having an issue with Club Neon, it has disappeared from my map when I loaded my save the other day and even all my previous saves have it missing. Is my saved screwed? If so can I salvage it somehow, or is it possible that it is a game issue? I am at the point with Amy where I need to visit club neon to progress farther with her. I am supposed to have it unlocked, I have progressed pretty far into the veronica storyline already and I have been there a few times before.
Wrong thread, my friend. This is the thread you need to post walkthrough help to:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I tried over there, they sent me here.
Open your save in Notepad (or any other text editor) and search for this:

Code:
        <Flag>
          <Name>discovered_nightclub</Name>
          <Value>1</Value>
          <ResetTime>0</ResetTime>
          <ResetTimer>0</ResetTimer>
        </Flag>
If the value is 0, change it to 1, save your file and reload your save in the game. Neon should now be on your map.

Reactions: larry5168

Shapeless

Sep 8, 2018
Open your save in Notepad (or any other text editor) and search for this:

Code:
        <Flag>
          <Name>discovered_nightclub</Name>
          <Value>1</Value>
          <ResetTime>0</ResetTime>
          <ResetTimer>0</ResetTimer>
        </Flag>
If the value is 0, change it to 1, save your file and reload your save in the game. Neon should now be on your map.
That worked, thanks.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Unfortunately you can't disable the animation in the game, however, Faerin is going to be reworking much of the code for the next update in about a month from now, so that may fix the problem you're running into including a lot of bugs (not game breaking) that still remain. Doing a Windows reinstall would work, but unless you're having other problems related to the OS, I don't see any reason to resort to that option.
I'm so glad to hear this. the recent versions have become unplayable for me because I cannot progress past animations. I suspect a windows reinstall would do me good, but like you say with no other issues it seems a bit much.

I still haven't tried the older versions with webm to see if those worked for me, for my own curiosity. I'll probably have to look for an older version of a walkthrough to power through to an animation. Right now it just feels like too much hassle so I probably won't do it until I find myself suffering from a heap of boredom.

Reactions: Sycho

druzhe

Dec 21, 2017
Have you extracted the game to its own folder? It sounds like you're trying to play it from the archive itself.
I tried to unzip again, but it does not work. Gives the same error. I think the problem with the new versions is from the new version of Unity. Thanks for reply.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I tried to unzip again, but it does not work. Gives the same error. I think the problem with the new versions is from the new version of Unity. Thanks for reply.
Hmm.. Try extracting with 7-Zip and see if that helps. There's instructions on what to do here.