Man of the House Troubleshooting Help

kumar180490

Apr 27, 2020
Ok, could you please provide a copy of your save and your output log? You can find the log by doing the following:
Use the Windows + R keys and paste this into your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the House

You will need to use WinZip, WinRAR or 7-Zip to attach the log, just add the save to it as well.
Somehow, I am able to open game but getting stuck at the same page added file View attachment Others.zip View attachment Others.zip

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Somehow, I am able to open game but getting stuck at the same page added file
Thank you for that, but I will need your save. The file you included (temp.jpg) was the thumbnail. I'll need the .sav file.
SAV file.jpg

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have atteched the file here.check
I wasn't able to reproduce the issue you were having, but I did get you right past the point you read Claire's email on her laptop. Give this save a shot and see if that helped.

kumar180490

Apr 27, 2020
It plays fine for me. What issue are you having? Are you not able to see the girls' hints when you hover over their portraits? Are you not able to click on the arrows? Or change the time? What do you mean by "broken"?
It shows MC rooms with arrows and it says Mom room on left
1685699086396.png

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Imediately after what was doctor name and I am getting the frozen screen
View attachment 2669048
Can you please share mapping.xml file as well?
The mapping file, you can find on . As to the freezing issue, I'd like for you to try a few things and see if they
help.
  1. Check to make sure the drivers for your GPU are up-to-date.
  2. Go , then download the zip file from the closest mirror site to you. Then extract the files to its own folder (which you can delete later) and run the included, "install_all.bat" file.
  3. If you have access to your Nvidia Control Panel, go into: "Manage 3d settings" and disable V-Sync.
If that doesn't work, please attach a new output log.

kumar180490

Apr 27, 2020
The mapping file, you can find on . As to the freezing issue, I'd like for you to try a few things and see if they
help.
  1. Check to make sure the drivers for your GPU are up-to-date.
  2. Go , then download the zip file from the closest mirror site to you. Then extract the files to its own folder (which you can delete later) and run the included, "install_all.bat" file.
  3. If you have access to your Nvidia Control Panel, go into: "Manage 3d settings" and disable V-Sync.
If that doesn't work, please attach a new output log.
That worked right !! :)

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Rolanvmp, this is the correct location to post the issue you are having with the game. Writing a review asking for help isn't the right way to go about getting help, since no one can reply to you there.

Now, in answer to your question, can you post a copy of your output log, please? Don't copy and paste the information, we'll need the file itself.

Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the House

Reactions: TheDevian

AlphaGTR

Oct 2, 2020
i've tried to install everything , uninstall and installed again
still having the microsoft visual c++ runtime library error

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i've tried to install everything , uninstall and installed again
still having the microsoft visual c++ runtime library error
Did you install all of the Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes from ?
What OS/version are you using?