Archived Man of the House: Favourite Girl Poll

Who is your favourite girl in Man of the House?

• Mom

Votes: 1,252 30.3%
  • Ashley

Votes: 962 23.3%
  • Veronica

Votes: 1,329 32.1%
  • Mia

Votes: 91 2.2%
  • Sophia

Votes: 419 10.1%
  • Other

Votes: 84 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Since I tend to like more petite women and Sophia appears to be that then she's my girl. Would love to see more of her in the game. I don't remember who Mia is unless it's Veronica's boss at the club.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Veronica then Ashley then I don't care.
What's with all you guys and your thing for older women? It's like every freaking poll I com across the old broads win.
Let me tell you that I am an older guy and I'll take the young girls all day long!
It's a Cougar thing. Young guys love sexy experienced woman who act like young nymphos.

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
ah thanks. so it's sphia i adore the most in the game :p.

but who is amy again? the one in the fitness center?
Victoria but that is a secret , at least the name sign in her pantie said "Victoria's Secret"
:eek:penedeyewink:x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: TheDevian

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
How are u nice to read u again! was machst um 4 uhr wach ?? ;) yes Amy is the one in the fitness center ! did u play last update ??
hey, i'm often online on f95, kicking some nerdy butts 'n stuff. for the time being i write on a book ^^.

4 am? that's fucking afternoon for me :p.

nah i always wait for a few updates. last one was 0.70 or so.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
hey, i'm often online on f95, kicking some nerdy butts 'n stuff. for the time being i write on a book ^^.

4 am? that's fucking afternoon for me :p.

nah i always wait for a few updates. last one was 0.70 or so.
Loool ois roger ! yes it was the last update, with Veronica finally getting her need and some animations, was cool having u on board some of your ideas were very interesting.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Loool ois roger ! yes it was the last update, with Veronica finally getting her need and some animations, was cool having u on board some of your ideas were very interesting.
duh, my ideas? damn, they must be so old even win7 wasn't invented back then ^^.

maybe i will give him some more opinions once i feel like it.

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Ach was ? x'Dx'Dx'D and win 8.1 was the Challenger the catastrophe of the century x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
a win-geddon.
yeah it was a bit disapointing, to see that after the dev put so much work in these animations about a 20% of win 8.1 users weren't able to make them run, or the other 10% of win 10 users got trobles with the Unity engine 5 and it was frustrating to see that there were no solutions for it well at least now it is all settled and on the next update it will run like charm

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
for me it's Claire, Veronica, Ashley, Sophia, Amy.
as for the Aunt, veronica's boss, Officer Debby and the receptionist, they don't really have anything added yet (besides the park scene with Debby) so i can't really choose an order for them

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Has to be Veronica right now. Big sisters that go full sub are clearly the best. Now we just need to use access to Veronica to get Amy in the same position.

Reactions: TheDevian

Gawdzilla1989

Dec 27, 2017
A toss up between Mom and Veronica.

Ashley really doesn't do much for me. The eager younger sister archetype in these type of games was never my jam. that being said with the addition of the "jealousy" stat her story might get interesting.

The mom while generic in the fact that your "slowly" corrupting her, has been pretty good. They blue balled us a bit in the last update, but I imagine the pay out will good in the next patch. Plus her "suspicion" stat could play a fun role down the line to add a curve ball to the story.

Veronica is great. Nothing like turning the bitchy older sister archetype into a sub. Curious to see what they have planned for her down the line.

WitchyPo

Apr 8, 2018
IMHO, one of the things that makes this game so good is the variety. I like to think there is something to appreciate in each girl and how the "circumstances" unfold. That said I'm kinda into Amy, but that just could be me wondering how her story will unfold.

OppaiSensei

Feb 25, 2018
A toss up between Mom and Veronica.

Ashley really doesn't do much for me. The eager younger sister archetype in these type of games was never my jam. that being said with the addition of the "jealousy" stat her story might get interesting.

The mom while generic in the fact that your "slowly" corrupting her, has been pretty good. They blue balled us a bit in the last update, but I imagine the pay out will good in the next patch. Plus her "suspicion" stat could play a fun role down the line to add a curve ball to the story.

Veronica is great. Nothing like turning the bitchy older sister archetype into a sub. Curious to see what they have planned for her down the line.
At first I was in the Ashley camp, but after playing through the game I switched to the Veronica...something about conquering the bitchy route.

Status
Not open for further replies.