Unity Completed MalO on Camera [v1.76] [Mikifur]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Feb 17, 2018
How do i share a save? Is it enough with just posting the game folder? Or do i have to look for something in appdata?

Feb 17, 2018
I already have everything in the scene gallery, i'm only missing a few photos, which I guess i'll get by playing and downloading the pics she sends in the middle of the game.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
How do i share a save? Is it enough with just posting the game folder? Or do i have to look for something in appdata?
Look for save file in - C:\Users\"your name"\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Malo on camera

I already have everything in the scene gallery, i'm only missing a few photos, which I guess i'll get by playing and downloading the pics she sends in the middle of the game.
Yes, its RNG.

Feb 17, 2018
How do I slap this bad boy in?
In the same url folder Docripper sent

C:\Users\"your name"\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Malo on camera

Press the windows button, look for ejecutar (I think is run in english) and in that little box it oppened write appdata

then in LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Malo on camera you place the file inside the .zip I sent

Reactions: DocRipper

Scrubzthemhaters

Oct 20, 2020
ok after finishing my honest opinion is balanced its worth of a challenge to go through custom nights, the animation makes it better and smooth, glitches and lags can happen but for now no rush to the issue. for now I had a good time playing.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes