RPGM Abandoned Malise And The Machine [v0.0511] [Eromancer]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

stardecay

Jul 28, 2018
It is possible to unpack MatM but I have not been successful in reverting it to an unpublished RPG Maker state via program or website changer.

Post here if you have any leads.

Or maybe a "fan" version is warranted.

jnbomb

May 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to acquire the (original) song from the main menu (SEED - Machine Gun Mary)? The one with the vocals...? Sorry if its a bit off-topic!
It was widely available in 2016 (on souncloud for example) but since then it seems to have all but vanished from the internet... i can't find it for the life of me!
Thx for any leads :)

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
It is possible to unpack MatM but I have not been successful in reverting it to an unpublished RPG Maker state via program or website changer.

Post here if you have any leads.

Or maybe a "fan" version is warranted.
Actually i have posted a solution here:

However if you want 3d models i think you must hack eromancer.

stardecay

Jul 28, 2018
Actually i have posted a solution here:

However if you want 3d models i think you must hack eromancer.
Yeah, I have used it but what I would want to do is to "un-publish" the game so I can add in armor and skills to enemies and Players.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Yeah, I have used it but what I would want to do is to "un-publish" the game so I can add in armor and skills to enemies and Players.
Make a new project in RPG Maker, then close the program. Then unpack the game and copy it to the folder of the new project, overwriting everything where applicable. Don't forget to delete or rename the .rgss3a file after you unpack the game. Open the project up again in the program and you should be good to go. That should work.

Last edited:

Effen

Aug 10, 2018
Make a new project in RPG Maker, then close the program. Then unpack the game and copy it to the folder of the new project, overwriting everything where applicable. Don't forget to delete or rename the .rgss3a file after you unpack the game. Open the project up again in the program and you should be good to go. That should work.
RPG maker games are designed so that it's not easy to do that and...legally you would need to ask the developer for permission before just open-sourcing something of theirs. Not that it's not possible, but it's generally discouraged.

stardecay

Jul 28, 2018
The response was on point, but given the nature of the conversation and more so specifically the game that is probably a scheme - you may as well, since its dead.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I kinda want the new update but he/they/whatever doesn't tell if it's an actual update or just fixes. Just spend 3 and get something from this month.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Info from first page: Updated: 21 September, 2016

Isn't this game abandoned?
Of course not, they're totally busy reworking... redeveloping... polishing... well something like that and it's gonna be awesome.
You can expect a new version any minute now, or within a year, or maybe a decade... certainly before the inevitable heat death of the universe.

In the meantime kindly continue to donate monthly to help them support their team of 27 highly trained professionals that are all working out of the same basement.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Of course not, they're totally busy reworking... redeveloping... polishing... well something like that and it's gonna be awesome.
You can expect a new version any minute now, or within a year, or maybe a decade... certainly before the inevitable heat death of the universe.

In the meantime kindly continue to donate monthly to help them support their team of 27 highly trained professionals that are all working out of the same basement.
Your Username sums up where all the money i paid them went pretty nicely, not gonna lie.

Jun 30, 2017
If the new progress update is about the new game they're making then you might as well give it a on hold tag
More like they include both game progress status. Look like they made that Pure Onyx game to be simple so they can release it fast to.....well subdue the anger of donators and make some money while they work on their main game

Q'own Son

May 16, 2018
I'd expect the game to be cancelled, it seems to me, that they will most likely keep pushing to make this new game, while getting funding for the old, and most likely either merge games, assets, or teams, and one and-or the other will be abandoned, or they will just work on this Onyx game.

In my mind it's cancelled, it would be super if the files could be cracked and modding could commence on MATM.

Q'own Son

May 16, 2018
Probably more pinups--, again...

I don't think they will make a worthwhile update for a 'considerable' length of time.

Holypotato

Dec 13, 2018
anyone hit us up with the December update, wanna see what possible info im missing out on
Believe me, nothing much. I cancelled my support this month (after 3 years). Ubercharge did the foreground layer of the first part of the first stage - yay! /s. The anime background shown in the announcement is gone - seems we're back to highly detailed environments that will take forever to do. Another thing I don't get: Eromancer never let up bombarding us with technical gibberish in the past, but now that they are working on Pure Onyx, all we get when asking about MATM is "We're working on back-end stuff lol". I cannot honestly see how Pure Onyx is going to be done in the next 18 months, or MATM in the next 2 years. And I'm sick of watching these amateurs mucking about at the expense of people who actually earn their money.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes