• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
i really love this game
(btw, is it possible if some hot daddy type exist in the future?)(i mean real someone dad not just "daddy" lol)
Absolutely.
The idea is to diversify the types, ages and styles of the characters. So that various stories and situations can be contemplated.

A story is already planned for the near future in which the main character is the hunted and not the hunter... as well as an older character outside the "handsome muscular standard".

Darkheart83

Oct 14, 2023
The idea of the dungeon is to be a bonus room for sponsors. So that those who help me develop the game have a reward.

But the room is optional. It doesn't affect the characters' stories at all... it just adds more content.
So those who are not sponsors are in no way harmed, they have the whole experience of the game. It just doesn't have those extra scenes reserved for sponsors.
If you like the game... Consider the idea of being one. I would apreciate a lot.

But in the next updates some characters will be able to be taken to the dungeon, without needing a password. Just wait a bit.
Would it be ok if I were to make one time payment in a different manner to your PayPal account for password?
I don't have ways to pay in patreon

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Would it be ok if I were to make one time payment in a different manner to your PayPal account for password?
I don't have ways to pay in patreon
Of course.

Any help is always welcome.
The more support I get, the more time I'll have to devote to dedicate to the game.

Send me a message with your PayPal email address and I'll send you a payment request.
Then I'll send you an email with the details and password.

Last edited:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Of course.
Guri, is not wise to publish your email on forums, spam senders will target you. Keep these things on DMs (direct messages), especially things about payment.

Go into his profile, and press "Start conversation"

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Guri, is not wise to publish your email on forums, spam senders will target you. Keep these things on DMs (direct messages), especially things about payment.

Go into his profile, and press "Start conversation"
Absolutely.
Thank you for your concern and it makes perfect sense.
In fact, I created this email basically for the sole purpose of making it easier for anyone who wants to get in touch with me about the game.
It's not linked to any of my "official" emails and I've also made it available in the game for anyone who wants to report any bugs.

But it really doesn't hurt to edit it and send it by message... One day the email will land on the spam list... but if you can make it a bit more difficult, why not? ;)

Reactions: Rafster

Dennygui

Jun 19, 2021
What a wonderful update, one of the best so far, my favorite character is Luke but the way you put it on Connor was simply incredible. I hope the other characters' routes are as good as this one was. the way to gradually gain the character's trust. Even getting to eat the cherry on the cake was simply incredible. I'm already waiting for the next "Romantic" routes of the other characters. And now this game has officially entered my favorites list.

• Red Heart
Reactions: guri11mau

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I guess is bad luck.
I'll post Connor's full walkthrough here and on the other social networks... but in advance... these final interactions on the relationship route are randomized... meaning that there's a 1 in 3 chance that he'll accept your invitation.
So it depends on your luck... he may accept the first time, or you may be forced to try again and again until you get a positive response.

Reactions: surfpup

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Don't know how to get the "invite to spend the night in Connor's story" message to appear?
Don't understand how the parts of the day work and how many activities you can do in each one?

Check this

• Wow
Reactions: Vulgarnost

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I'm going to keep trying without looking at the walkthrough, but I've also gotten the brush off from Connor about 6 times in a row, so I thought I was at the end.

Reactions: pangponnoy7440

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I'm going to keep trying without looking at the walkthrough, but I've also gotten the brush off from Connor about 6 times in a row, so I thought I was at the end.
It's not really a spoiler, but a hint.
For Connor's story, in the relationship path, the final interactions are based on luck... in other words, Connor's acceptance of your invitations is random.
He might accept the first time, he might accept the sixth, or he might only accept the tenth time.
It basically depends on the player's luck.

Reactions: surfpup

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Does Martin have any content after he becomes a slave or is he just exclusive to Connor?
For the time being, Martin's story is only linked to Connor's story... there's no separate story for him yet.
There may be one if it's of interest to many players. The game is in development and open to suggestions.

What I can already guarantee is that Martin's participation is not over yet... he will still fulfill his role as a slave and help the main character in the hunt for other future "gymbros", including Daniel.

Reactions: Verity95
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes