Unity Completed Making Movies [v0.9.15] [Droid Productions]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Curious. There is internet functionality, but it's disabled by default.
View attachment 84743

There's also an option to live-update some of the data files, but that should be disabled for this game (not the first time I hear people don't want internet access in their pr0n game). I'll have a look to ensure it's not doing anything that could touch the internet connection.

Does the access happen at start, or is it something that happens midway through the game?

Thanks for the heads up.
Moments after starting up the executable, Sonar throws a suspicious internet activity warning for that executable...

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
What is this game?? You're not supposed to touch girls until 30 versions in!

I mean, that's how it works, right?

Joking aside I'll give this one a try ; )

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Any chance to get the blowjob in the first encounter with Mia? I've tried multiple times but it didn't work (trying to give her the "hot" name and being a douche)

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I'm not sure how to read the change log, so there's only one scene with Mia right now?

I love the writing of the game, not the amount but rather the content.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Any chance to get the blowjob in the first encounter with Mia? I've tried multiple times but it didn't work (trying to give her the "hot" name and being a douche)
Being a douche isn't the solution with Mia. She responds more to GFE style persuasion. Treat her nice, serve her some booze, and then ask her nicely... she'll put out.

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
Cannot get the second encounter with Mia to initiate. I get the text that she wants to come over, and then she never shows. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Cannot get the second encounter with Mia to initiate. I get the text that she wants to come over, and then she never shows. What am I doing wrong?
Not you, me :) I didn't realize people would get to it so fast; it's still in mid development. I pulled it offline until version 0.08, so I can finish it. 0.08 will have two new NSFW scenes (Mia2 and Susan/Derek)

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
There is something off with the initial trip to Gym. When you show up there first thing on the 2nd day and go down memory lane with the background on divorce, your first conversation with Pam starts with her confirming that she now believes your innocence after talking to Tina.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There is something off with the initial trip to Gym. When you show up there first thing on the 2nd day and go down memory lane with the background on divorce, your first conversation with Pam starts with her confirming that she now believes your innocence after talking to Tina.
Okay, that's definitely a bug. I'll check it out.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
This looks good, looking forward to more. That barrista chick is a freak, her scene should involve anal like she suggested, but MC should pop some coffee beans in her butt first lol. I mean she IS kinda obsessed with coffee and it woukld be funny and maybe even a little hot. Maybe she makes coffee with the beans after? Who knows? This early in the story (which i like alot btw) its all wide open and god damn does Derek drive a windowless van that guy is creepy

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This looks good, looking forward to more. That barrista chick is a freak, her scene should involve anal like she suggested, but MC should pop some coffee beans in her butt first lol. I mean she IS kinda obsessed with coffee and it woukld be funny and maybe even a little hot. Maybe she makes coffee with the beans after? Who knows? This early in the story (which i like alot btw) its all wide open and god damn does Derek drive a windowless van that guy is creepy
Not sure if Chloe is ready for " " style yet, though I'll take it into consideration. As for Derek, well.. there's a reason he's acting as he is, and there will be a result of pushing Susan too far.

Reactions: Shagrynn

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
For a just barely released beta, there is a lot of plot and content to this game and it is fast becoming one of my favorites. However, I actually suck at following any game progression logic, so to advance, I save and load a lot. I've been trying to get the BJ scene with Mia, and I've encountered 2 minor problems, both concerning the save\load function.

When you save a scene before you give Mia a drink, then give her a drink and then progress a little more into the game screw up and reload at the point before you gave Mia the drink and then attempt to resume play, the game will not let you give Mia another drink. The only way to give her the drink is to exit out of the game, restart and then reload your save game.

Second boo-boo, when you delete saved games, if you name a new save with the same name as a just deleted save, it will load the deleted save instead of the new one.

I'm using Win 10 as an o/s (yeah, that sucks.), but I don't think that has anything to do with these problems.

Again, great game. I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Thanx for your efforts and any help.

josie

May 5, 2017
Nice game - well laid out - the conversations are well done. I feel a little creepier now.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Not sure if Chloe is ready for " " style yet, though I'll take it into consideration. As for Derek, well.. there's a reason he's acting as he is, and there will be a result of pushing Susan too far.
Is the booty beans a real thing? Lmao

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
You're doing good though, i like Chloe, Mia, angry Mia friend that i want Mia to hold down and make squirt, and that Trainer Pam, is stupid hot. Are you doing the art assets yourself? Because good job, although something seems a bit off about Mia's sweater puppies. Maybe too high up? Dunno i'd need to eyeball a still for a minute to put my finger on it.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For a just barely released beta, there is a lot of plot and content to this game and it is fast becoming one of my favorites. However, I actually suck at following any game progression logic, so to advance, I save and load a lot. I've been trying to get the BJ scene with Mia, and I've encountered 2 minor problems, both concerning the save\load function.

When you save a scene before you give Mia a drink, then give her a drink and then progress a little more into the game screw up and reload at the point before you gave Mia the drink and then attempt to resume play, the game will not let you give Mia another drink. The only way to give her the drink is to exit out of the game, restart and then reload your save game.

Second boo-boo, when you delete saved games, if you name a new save with the same name as a just deleted save, it will load the deleted save instead of the new one.

I'm using Win 10 as an o/s (yeah, that sucks.), but I don't think that has anything to do with these problems.

Again, great game. I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Thanx for your efforts and any help.
Hardly qualifies beta, neither public or private :) It's a first playable, which is why I'm so thankful for all the great feedback I'm getting (both in terms of bugs and gameplay suggestions). Now I just need to build more content for you guys!

For Mia's blowjob option, just treat her nice; there's a check point for Light points at the beginning of the oral sex, where you require at least 28 light points to progress down that path. There used to be a darkness point path for that scene, but I ended up feeling bad and removing it :) Other characters will definitely have dark-side paths, though.

I'm on Windows 10 as well, so that likely not an issue as you say. Thanks for the greatin-depth bug reports, I'll have a look to see what I screwed up!

Last edited:
Reactions: meanoldman

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
You're doing good, really hope you go the distance with this it looks like alot of fun and i can't wait to see what archetype you think up for Pam. BOOTY BEANS!

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Version 0.08 is up; adds a new NSFW scene with Derek & Susan. You need a savegame that's BEFORE you received Susan's photo in the email, since the trigger point for that story-section is in the dialog.

Fixes Pam skipping her dialog lines, and a bunch of small UI bugs.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes