Unity Completed Making Movies [v0.9.15] [Droid Productions]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Neoptolemos

May 25, 2017
No freezes or crashes during the 0.07a try. But it could be luck ;)

But I notice several actions can be taken advancing the time from night to next day morning without sleping.
Like the actions in the park and reading a book at home.

You can also still keep reading a book while it's already at 100%. I have one book now at 133%

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
No freezes or crashes during the 0.07a try. But it could be luck ;)
I'm going to hope I killed it, I'm a glass-half-full kinda guy :) Are you getting the videos showing up?

But I notice several actions can be taken advancing the time from night to next day morning without sleping.
Like the actions in the park and reading a book at home. You can also still keep reading a book while it's already at 100%. I have one book now at 133%
Cool, yeah.. I need to block a bunch of actions from taking place at night; at that point you should only be able to sleep [or some very select actions]. Thanks for the note on the books, will fix that for 0.08, together with the university actions and hopefully finishing up Mia's second movie.

I'm gonna crash now; see you guys tomorrow :D

Kroot

Jan 25, 2017
Nice game, liking it so far.

Using the 0.7a there are still:
the day jumping bug,
not meeting Susan (the Doc) after she messages you,
2 spy cams in your inventory after Susan's message,
Derek is still at the hospital but not responding after the messages,
can't get the 2nd Mia scene,
something wonky going on with the money as it shows up in brackets on occasion,
doing freelance gym trainer gives double the money,

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Found it. It was stacking the calls. So the first day it advanced a day. The second it called Advance Day twice. Third time it called Advance Day three times. (If you loaded a savegame, you could hit superscale even faster :D )A valuable lesson in exponential growth. Fixed :D
Is it fixed in v0.07a or have to wait v0.07b ?

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
It would be nice to have a Load button ^^ For now we're forced to quit and restart game to load a new game..

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Yet another Unity game that is trying to use the internet... This game is attempting to perform some suspicious internet activities when trying the run the executable, according to Sonar... It's always 50/50 with games that use this engine... I played a Unity game the other day that didn't need the internet at all... This one apparently does... And I could care less if it's innocent or not, because I don't trust amateur created erotic/adult games of any kind that require the internet to function... It would be like giving a stranger access to my entire system... The game looked interesting, but I don't play any games from this genre that needs to access the internet, ever... Best of luck...

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yet another Unity game that is trying to use the internet... This game is attempting to perform some suspicious internet activities when trying the run the executable, according to Sonar... It's always 50/50 with games that use this engine... I played a Unity game the other day that didn't need the internet at all... This one apparently does... And I could care less if it's innocent or not, because I don't trust amateur created erotic/adult games of any kind that require the internet to function... It would be like giving a stranger access to my entire system... The game looked interesting, but I don't play any games from this genre that needs to access the internet, ever... Best of luck...
Curious. There is internet functionality, but it's disabled by default.
upload_2018-4-4_5-45-34.png

There's also an option to live-update some of the data files, but that should be disabled for this game (not the first time I hear people don't want internet access in their pr0n game). I'll have a look to ensure it's not doing anything that could touch the internet connection.

Does the access happen at start, or is it something that happens midway through the game?

Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It would be nice to have a Load button ^^ For now we're forced to quit and restart game to load a new game..
F5 to enter the save/load menu, or you can also access it from the settings menu. I should really make it clear that it's save AND load, not just save :)
upload_2018-4-4_5-49-2.png

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Is it me, or do numbers don't mean a thing in this game?
-If you buy the 4k camera, you get 2 of them, if you log off....you'll notice that you have 4 of them, WTF???
-If you buy a book, you'll get it, but you'll owe 2000 dollars to the bank, does that seem fair, or even logical?
-Days go by, without a care in the world, you can even work until you get bored, without even sleeping a wink.
This game seems so bugged that I probably won't bother until there's some more story progression to make it worthwile.
Another point is that connecting an adult game to the internet is extremely suspicious, however that option is apparently disabled by default, so at least there's that...
Also, I might be wrong, but you can't check your stats, so you don't know how close you are to being fit, or at least fit enough to continue your quests.
And at some point, your Personal Trainer doesn't train you anymore(and you are well rested, so there's no excuse to avoid training you, since you can train once a day).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is it me, or do numbers don't mean a thing in this game?
-If you buy the 4k camera, you get 2 of them, if you log off....you'll notice that you have 4 of them, WTF???
-If you buy a book, you'll get it, but you'll owe 2000 dollars to the bank, does that seem fair, or even logical?
It's the same bug that happened on sleeping; the event is called multiple times along an exponential curve. Fixed in the upcoming 0.07b (I was hoping to do a 0.08, but for that I want new NSFW content, not just bug-fixes and recurring events :) )

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes