Unity Completed Making Movies [v0.9.15] [Droid Productions]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
There's a cheat console (CTRL+J); give yourself infinite money, stats, etc. It's not really a linear experience, so there's not the idea you can 'jump' to latest. 0.0.13 is also a number of builds ago (4-5 iterations?); the reason I had to rewrite savegames was to make them work on Web Browser mode (where I don't have access to the file system, just to a 1MB chunk of 'userdata').
Nice that a cheat is built in, but that does not change the fact that the user must repeat content that they have already played.

Since the dev means that would be ok -> Game deleted!

Have fun with the further development, I hope that there are enough users who like this development style with Replay the whole content with every version.

I'll take a look at the final again.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This keeps crash on me on OSX
For the OSX, I believe there was a permission error, you need to mark the app with +x

I also haven't updated OSX in a while; I want to nail down any bugs for 0.2.2 (or 0.2.3, if there's anything major), then roll out OSX/Android/Linux slowly and testing them properly. The automatic build system I had set up was nice, but it did mean builds didn't get tested on local platforms as much as they should

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Since the dev means that would be ok -> Game deleted!

Have fun with the further development, I hope that there are enough users who like this development style with Replay the whole content with every version.
That's not actually what's happening, you know? There was a discontinuity break once (at v0.1.0 -> v0.1.3), because I needed to rewrite the savegame system to support the HTML5 version.

It's fine that you don't like, or want to play, a free game (there's no patreon or other ways for me to make money on this, I'm just doing it for the love of making games). Do feel free to come back and try it out when it's done.

wrath987

Jun 17, 2017
I seem to have a problem, when the barrista asks for handcuffs, i can never find them until after the scene when I no longer need them, until than the doctors office is empty.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I seem to have a problem, when the barrista asks for handcuffs, i can never find them until after the scene when I no longer need them, until than the doctors office is empty.
That's weird. You've already done Susan's Movie, right? I'll see if I can reproduce this.

Also, I need to add a guard to not trigger this is the movie is done.

Edit: Okay, found it. It was set to only trigger in the morning. Fixed.

xp3123

Aug 11, 2018
ı took the unknown's mail but ı dont know more and pam is missing is that a bug ?
sometimes ı cant open the stats menu

help me !

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
ı took the unknown's mail but ı dont know more and pam is missing is that a bug ?
sometimes ı cant open the stats menu

help me !
After the email, use the phone. There's two calls to make, then a new location ('dungeon') opens up on the bottom right of the main map.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
i got bug.. that i can not continue the first date with mia.
even if i continue the day, mia still left in the cafe and wont progress..
could you please advice...
Order a different coffee. you should then be able to click Mia, if you can't order more coffee, return the next day, she'll still be there.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Adds:
- The final conclusion to the Mia Abduction Story.
- Will trigger automatically from Entrance of your home on the evening after you rescue her.

Fixes:
- All the various bugs reported (though I'm still chasing the school one)
- Cleaned up the blocking code

I'll check this for bugs, so report them if you find them! If that closes it, the 0.2.x chain is complete, and I can start looking at the story-telling for 0.3.x. (and doing the ports to OSX/Android/Web)

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017

Adds:
- The final conclusion to the Mia Abduction Story.
- Will trigger automatically from Entrance of your home on the evening after you rescue her.

Fixes:
- All the various bugs reported (though I'm still chasing the school one)
- Cleaned up the blocking code

I'll check this for bugs, so report them if you find them! If that closes it, the 0.2.x chain is complete, and I can start looking at the story-telling for 0.3.x. (and doing the ports to OSX/Android/Web)
I've Think I've came accross a bug. When I load a save just before entering the hideout where Mia is held captive to save her, I go through that entire scene and then I've been returned to the map (so far so good). Then I go to the office (home) and the MC's dialogue appears showing his thoughts and says that there is someone knocking at his door which could be Mia. After that it says "To be Continued" and that was it. I waited days to see what happens but nothing happens, it ends just like 2.2 (just realized that even in the main menu it reads "version 2.2" despite downloading and playing the 2.3 beta.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Strange. She should be triggering at the entrace in the evening. I'll check it out.
The version # was indeed not updated :oops:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Various bug-fixes and localization issues reported.
Returning home after Mia's abduction now has proper text.
Fixed an issue where it's possible to be stuck with a coffee on Mia's date.
Fixed version number (bad coder, no cookie)

Reactions: hainhq
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes