Video Making A Cumback to Early Days! [Selfish]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
dont follow japanese stuff, but cant someone "leak" uncensored version outside of japan ?
The hentais by default are made with the mosaic as far as I know, there's no uncensored version when those are made. Only after a set amount of time you can, fortunately, see that those particular titles got even an uncensored version (for example https://f95zone.to/threads/green-eyes-ane-kyun-yori-the-animation-bootleg.15913/ - the first version that came out in 2017 was censored iirc, but then they made an uncensored of it). I don't know what is the reason (maybe they sell well, who knows), but like I said none of the hentais nowdays is made with an uncensored from the start and then censored.

Unfortunately, it's not like years ago.. for example Star Jewel, which the episodes were completely uncensored from the start, or even Bible Black and such.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Full name is [Maron ☆ Maron] Gaki ni Modotte Yarinaoshi!!! | Turning Back Into a Kid And Starting Over!!!
Its on sad panda if you have access to that,if not...well google looks like it throws some working links as well.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Yustu

May 22, 2018
The hentais by default are made with the mosaic as far as I know, there's no uncensored version when those are made. Only after a set amount of time you can, fortunately, see that those particular titles got even an uncensored version (for example https://f95zone.to/threads/green-eyes-ane-kyun-yori-the-animation-bootleg.15913/ - the first version that came out in 2017 was censored iirc, but then they made an uncensored of it). I don't know what is the reason (maybe they sell well, who knows), but like I said none of the hentais nowdays is made with an uncensored from the start and then censored.

Unfortunately, it's not like years ago.. for example Star Jewel, which the episodes were completely uncensored from the start, or even Bible Black and such.
That's not entirely true.
In JP there is a LAW that don't allow public redistribution of UNC material in/via media and the deal here is that people actually got sentence for this sort of things. Participating in leak is also govern under this law. This is old law and goes back to 40's last century. IIRC in Obama times there was talk to UNC JAV while exporting (only exported material) to states as this hits largely sales, but here we are few years later and cen law is still in place.

The more severe problem here is: does RAW contains gens drawn by original author ? Probably not.

Reason why older titles get released unc is, either:

- studio had internally master that is uncen (cen is added as post processing step)
- maybe noone cared and there is loop in law that You can have but not redistribute UNC/RAW
- there were talk about offshore / export deals etc. (Kitty Media Germany it was ???) so maybe that's reason
- manual decen done by third party for $$$

So in nutshell if one is waiting for UNC law then don't hold Your breathe, it ain't happen, at least not soon.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
Dec 12, 2021
I got the Work Upload downloaded but the video isn't playing? Downloading VLC right now but if that doesn't work anyone have any idea what I should do?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I got the Work Upload downloaded but the video isn't playing...
I would guess whatever you used maybe couldn't do Hi10P, VLC or MPC can. My old laptop had hardware issues with it, but it was old.

If links are down you can go to for a torrent or MEGA link, and there's the second episide.