MAITETSU 100% save

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
I need a 100% save to fully unlock this vn game to see if I was able to patch it properly thx in advance

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looking around if everything is installed right you should have a gallery unlock button, from a ...

All H-Scenes are optional and not part of the main game flow. To see whether the patch works, you should have an option 'Unlock all H-Scenes' in the route selection section below the Grand Route. All routes are grey except the common route. If the button is not there, the DLC is not installed properly.

Whenever someone asks for a save the get told about the button. In case it gets asked, the game wasn't allowed here.

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
damn I guess I fck up cause theres no button to unlock all scenes gotta do the patching again ==

Last edited:

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
Looking around if everything is installed right you should have a gallery unlock button, from a ...

All H-Scenes are optional and not part of the main game flow. To see whether the patch works, you should have an option 'Unlock all H-Scenes' in the route selection section below the Grand Route. All routes are grey except the common route. If the button is not there, the DLC is not installed properly.

Whenever someone asks for a save the get told about the button. In case it gets asked, the game wasn't allowed here.
Just to clarify the unlock all scenes should be on the start chapter button right? and I dont have to finish the game at all cause I still wanna read through it but just want to make sure its fully patched

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just to clarify the unlock all scenes should be on the start chapter button right?
Had to (kinda) quickly download it. It's the last option in the list of routes, even if you have played any yet.

Edit - And had to exempt the exe as my antivirus suddenly killed the game as I was about to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Again the game is banned from here. Ignoring the other lolis that may or may not be allowed, there's the one very...
That is meant to mean no links or directions to the game at all, not just no game thread.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What does that mean?
That I couldn't find any save when I check before, but there should be a gallery unlock button. Or if your actually taking about a patch of some kind not a save thats what the Steam thread is about.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
That I couldn't find any save when I check before, but there should be a gallery unlock button. Or if your actually taking about a patch of some kind not a save thats what the Steam thread is about.
I can't find the button.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Where is the button?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't find the button.
To see whether the patch works, you should have an...
...If the button is not there, the DLC is not installed properly.