EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bhgvr8l9.png

Overview:
You've recently inherited your late uncle's fortune, including a large mansion. But upon arrival, you relies that the maids there aren't normal, your uncle had some crazy plans to create an ideal maid, which he called the "perfect maid", and now you're being forced to participate in a ceremony to summon the demon of lust.

Updated: 2014-03-23
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

enaumkhz.png qystrhri.png 3hjz5l5l.png

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I thought this game was a abandoned back in 14. Never thought it'd be completed. Great!
It's one of the first adult games I downloaded.

hoang17985

Apr 27, 2017
the game sound good to me, but when I see the tag ntr and futa, I kinda doubt about the content of the game. Is that ntr thing avoiable?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
the game sound good to me, but when I see the tag ntr and futa, I kinda doubt about the content of the game. Is that ntr thing avoiable?
Honestly, I've only played it for like, 10 minutes, but when being introduced to the maids, one of them is fucking some guy. I put NTR there because of that, though I don't know if it comes up again.

hoang17985

Apr 27, 2017
Honestly, I've only played it for like, 10 minutes, but when being introduced to the maids, one of them is fucking some guy. I put NTR there because of that, though I don't know if it comes up again.
I tried this game, saw the scene and I think I'll give her 1 more chance but then I met her and she was wishing that the guy become master instead me. So fuck this game, i quit. How come she call herself a maid that way.

Reactions: FetishFocusedNerd

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Played this quite some months ago, not the best game found, the player has no choice than to run from girls, this while supported by a wannabe mother (the PC being her son, of course). Then, the others maid give chase, and so it goes until a bad end (found + death). Not willing to check to see what changed (Guess it happened in a town square, after quite some time trying to reach out).

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I had a hard time with the river minigame. I couldn't for the life of me get past it in the version I played. It turned me off the game completely.

I just checked my RPGMaker downloads folder. I have 1.0a with RTP...I guess I have the same version already.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
loli, futa, pregnant etc. ok looks fun but then you read the comments and it sounds less fun... really can't make up my mind. has anyone actually played far enough into the game to give a review? is it worth playing?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
If you have "time", go for it, join us who played afterward :p (or not, maybe you will like it, who could tell).

That said, i don't regret playing this, beside cant recommand to go on, wont bring new perspective I guess (or, are you a bisounours yet still untouched by Real Life ?).

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
how the hell do you get past the demon summoning part? she knows you're not a virgin and ass rapes you to death and theres no way to save your virginity from the sex crazy big sis maid.

wat do?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Not sure, it has been quite some time, still, I guess you flee with the maid (kink : moma, not sister), what come next = ...

Did you try all the dialogues options (the demon, the puzzle can be achieved successfully in case).

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
RPGVXAce RTP required?
game won't start.
I believe it needs Ace yes. If you check my signature, there is all the RPG Maker installers in one zip file. I'd recommend just installing all of them to avoid future problems. :)

Reactions: Kaneki16j

Rekkoo

Jun 9, 2017
it was nice, but I wanted to Netori Hana from the fat bastard XD. somehow hard because you can only save at certain points, so if you get a bad end you have to restart from your last save(sometimes there are multiple choices before another save and there is no skip function so you will be smashing keys).

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The maid with the flabby patties fucking the ugly fat bastard in the beginning of the game isn't NTR it's just someone fucking a ugly fat bastard. I spammed through her crap and if there would of been a option I would of kicked her out of the castle or would of picked someone other then her anyway. She was talking about never screwing the MC because he wasn't a ugly fat bastard and all I was thinking about was how I was going to get rid of her ass. Or maybe they should of had it where you dash her dreams and tell her she just went from being the top maid to being the bottom of the barrel maid.

I'm guessing what you answer at the dinner table decided who will all come with you on your escape. I know I picked only a few things when asked about what I liked and later 2 people came with you to help.

This game messed up my fricken key board earlier and I had to restart the computer the game made it to where I could only push 1 key 1 time anything after that did nothing. So if I pushed the A button 5 times it only did one A. Made it a pain to try to get away from the demon and try to select stuff later that had more then one option.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
IIRC, two of the characters here actually become the mother characters in pizzacatmx's other work Girls x Lust. Which explains why they're so unlikeable.

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
Don't you hate it when your Uncle dies so therefore something something plot something you're forced to summon the Demon of Lust?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes