4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
I don't know what's your connection, but uploading 20GB+ takes forever for me. Storage is not the real issue here. And 720p is still good quality.
For sure it does, But other friends can help you too, Im personally grateful and thank you for this Thread
But theres room for updating the OP and adding whats missing correct?

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
Ephemeral -
Honoween, Usaginoka Issue 1, RoL Ignorance -
The other videos you're looking for is contained in the google drive link shared in the last page. Can't find 50th Chun, and Usaginoka 2 doesn't seem to exist? There's no post on his patreon ever mentioning such a video the video link in his twitter is dead so idk what to do about that.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Ephemeral -
The other videos you're looking for is contained in the google drive link shared in the last page. Can't find 50th Chun, and Usaginoka 2 doesn't seem to exist? There's no post on his patreon ever mentioning such a video the video link in his twitter is dead so idk what to do about that.
ok lemme check what i can do

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Ephemeral -
Maiden Masher is bad at naming his files. Often two connected files have very different names, or perhaps the vid you can't find was separated or included in another file(s).

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
[MaidenMasher]-Usaginoka Special Issue #2 Side Mission-Public Version

[Maiden Masher]-50th Chun Li

Ps: if your missing longer MaidenMasher videos i know where to find them and thank you for the ephemeral and Honoween in better quality :)

Last edited:
Reactions: sloppy gonzo

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
I probably could have helped out with this. I managed to re-encode 14 GB worth of his stuff down to 5.6 GB without downgrading the resolution.
Would you mind sharing how you do that? Are the tools you use for that free? If you don't mind, you could answer me with a direct message.

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
Here's a re-encoded 50th Chun and Usaginoka 2:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Did you get these from his Patreon? It's weird because they have a watermark.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
most patreon im on have watermark and no watermark depending on the the tier. personally i like watermarks because its easyer to identify, like a Mercedez without its Logo on the hood
Yes, but his watermark is not discreet.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Aww.. it's all been dropped to 720p? Lame. Could have kept it all in 1080p or higher and just reencoded to hevc. Or just left them as they were but upload in multiple packs. Surely that's much better than destroying the quality?

Who cares if it's big? Storage space isn't exactly a premium these days. And do people keep everything in these packs? I only keep the clips I like.
Their is a Yiff.party on . So if anyone have the time to archive those pictures and videos into packs. Without the quality not being intact, Be my guess..

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Can you re-encoded this video for me please:
I'm thinking the original compression is making this video having issues playing normally for some reason...

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes