Others Abandoned Maid for Bondage [v2] [Bgagger and Cao Cao]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
mfbtitle.png

Overview:
Maid for Bondage is a toy-like "sandbox" type of game. You can play as you wish with a cute maid. Take the role of Master or Mistress of the house and explore your bondage fantasies.​

Updated: 02.07.2009
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Shared by @benjanmin112

mfb3.png Mfb.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Oh my God... I thought I'll never see this one on here, this is a cute gem! Thank you so very much Cirelc! ♥

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
So this is strict BDSM, no actual sex? Had my hopes for a deepthroat because of the drooling option, but it seems to refer to the gags.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Hiii guys The game is too large for my PC Screen How do you resize it? Can't get past where you modify the maid xD

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
I heard there is a password for some bonus content. I know the password but I can´t find how to use it.
The password is for a section of their site that pretty much adds a few new pieces of stuff to use

Bgagger

Dec 18, 2019
I know full well that most of you just don't care.
But you should realize that spreading games like this, illegally. Really does hurt independent game developers. Who struggle to make any money at all from niche works like this.
Mainstream game developers won't touch bondage themed games as a genre with a ten foot pole. And that's not going to change.
So if you guys want games like this to exist, at all. You should consider supporting independent developers. Instead of ripping them off.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote