4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
I hope theres a lot of mind control, that we can do whenever we want to all the woman

Last edited:

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Magixx Conquest v0.01 Gameplay Survey
Here's the link to this version's survey. Remember that your responses are the best way to give us feedback and let us know what YOU want in future updates!

Flaxx

Dec 31, 2018
I hope this game could be continued with other parts, and the begin of Valtor plan on Winx.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Magixxx Conquest v0.02x is available now for Prince patrons!

v0.02a for Passholders - 5/1/24
v0.02b for Park Guests - 5/6/24
v0.02p for the public - 6/6/24

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
now I start to wonder what would be the next project? a sailor moon or pretty cure based one, with them obviously of legal age, where you "train" both sides, heroines and villains?

Reactions: Diff_Uni

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
now I start to wonder what would be the next project? a sailor moon or pretty cure based one, with them obviously of legal age, where you "train" both sides, heroines and villains?
I've been hoping for a Sailor Moon based trainer for years.

Reactions: Diff_Uni

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
for sailor moon in theory the numbers are on the good side... the main sailors are 10 plus any extra character and villain.

on second though make a pretty cure based game would be difficult, putting aside that the main cast is composed by 78 girls (google give this number but not sure if is right or not since I basically never saw an episode of them), dunno how high the number would rise adding the villains

everything aside personally I would love a magical girl trainer game...

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
The only problem with Sailor Moon is the same thing that tends to happen with most older shows, people move on and forget about them. I would love a game with the scouts, but I just don't think enough artists are interested in it nowadays. There are so many IPs of old days that haven't seen any new art in a while. I often think of older Disney Princesses when it comes to things like that

OK hear me out, Monster High. Plenty of waifus there.
That would be PHENOMENAL!

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes