4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
so in short we are this Valtor guy or whatever his anme was, but the game looks interesting i hope it does not gets abandoned like two other winx club games i saw here before, a ero game about this has so much potencial

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
then only contra for me is the chars call us vlator, would be better if we could namke them call us other names

ElJosh781

Jan 31, 2018
so in short we are this Valtor guy or whatever his anme was, but the game looks interesting i hope it does not gets abandoned like two other winx club games i saw here before, a ero game about this has so much potencial
I know Fairy Fixer, what's the other one?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I confess that I'd never heard of the TV series, but having tried the game it looks like it should be fun.

Hollowstorm79

Jul 31, 2020
Happy with any game that isnt boringly just giving every woman a huge bust and the same size/shape. Hope this goes well, friend.

May 3, 2018
Fairy fixer was bussing and glad to see this game is being made by the one who made PAD

will there be anal in this one ??????????????

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Park After Dark was one of my favorites, so seeing the same quality of art and writing care here in Magixxx Conquest is definitely another follow.

I only vaguely heard about Winx when the Fox Box debuted years ago (and never really bothered watching it as I was more into Kirby, Sonic X and TMNT 03). Going in this blind for the most part.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes