RPGM Completed Magical Girl Shizuku! [v1.02] [kaigaihanbaigame/N&R]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Brah.... Booooooring... Another 20CG+Varinats~ low qulity game,
with (ofc, i ma i not suprisesed) female whore in mc...
Godnes, wtf happen with this world? Just wonder, when it be stopped? 0_0

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
This thing is nothing short of disturbing. Who is it intended for in the first place? Kids? God have mercy...

Its like those "realistic angels" thing.

Our imagination: a human being with feathery wings
Truth: multi eyed abomination thats hard to describe
Actually both of these types of angels are biblically accurate. There's a hierarchy between angels and depending on their hierarchy and which sort of angel they are they have different appearances. They're more often then not humanlike.
1711117573482.jpeg

There are 9 Orders of angels in christianity and about 3 of them (Regular Angels, Arch Angels and Powers) have a very humanlike appearance. And quite a few religions share these orders and types of angels.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Lol, I remember this game.

I absolutely don't know how to play it back then...
Now it got translated, I guess I can get revenge now.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
This thing is nothing short of disturbing. Who is it intended for in the first place? Kids? God have mercy...
Well Madoka Magica was written by Gen Urobuchi so definitely not for kids. Fans call him "Urobutcher" for his tendency to write depressing stories where a lot of characters die. When the anime first came out, just knowing his name was attached to it was basically a massive spoiler to anyone who knew of his works.
He also wrote Saya no Uta

Anadort

Sep 17, 2017
Well Madoka Magica was written by Gen Urobuchi so definitely not for kids. Fans call him "Urobutcher" for his tendency to write depressing stories where a lot of characters die. When the anime first came out, just knowing his name was attached to it was basically a massive spoiler to anyone who knew of his works.
He also wrote Saya no Uta
And Fate/Zero.

Madoka was actually supposed to be his 'happy ending' story.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
The Release Date may be wrong, since it looks like 2023/Oct/12 is the release date of the , while the was released on 2019/Apr/26.
Anyway, like TheGoodDr said here, the code for the reminiscence/recollection/gallery room is 018, but for those who are even more lazy, I'm uploading a save (Save16) inside there.
You can also decrypt/unpack the "rgss3a". I'm also uploading a way to do it (the one by Falo) here. Just put it on the game folder, "File -> Open File", select the archive "Game.rgss3a", and then "Tolls -> Extract All Files" (and "ok", and close, obviosly).
The preview images show almost everything, thou. Besides them, there is one more that's shown on third preview at DLsite (both and ), the game over screen and a groping scene (and some standing pics).
Edit: I noticed there were few pics at all, so I converted all of them to webp (making them even smaller, ~1.4 MB) and in the end it's possible to upload them here. So, I did.
Oh! And the decrypter was labeled as virus. I guess it's kind of expected since it mess with other archive (the game one). In any case, if you don't believe me that it's safe, you can simply download the pics and/or the save.
are the scenes animated?
No.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes