RPGM None Magical Girl Pure Alice – A High School Girl Falling for a Monster(Carnivora Canidae)[RJ365531]

Overdunker

Feb 27, 2022
Store:
Censored: Yes
Language: Japanese

Tags:Female protagonist, Transforming Girl, Fantasy, Molestation, Hypnosis, Tentacle, Interspecies Sex

A quick google translate of the desc gives this:

■ Work summary

Magical Girl Insult RPG Operate Pure Alice to protect the peace of the city!

■ Synopsis Normal high school girls, Aoi Fujita, was actually secretly protecting city peace "Magical Girl Pure Alice"! She goes to school Alice, which is going to go for peace days every day. However, the evil monsters aiming at Alice's body will appear in the city. Play Alice to protect the city? Or ....

■ Contents

If you defeat the battle, insult .... Sexual harassment attack even during battle .... Verifying the number of experiences in erotic status! Anyway, it is recommended for those who want to make a woman's main character.

DL link:
Pass is hentaibedta

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a direct request I've started working on a DMTL for this and I'm really surprised by some of the writing. I don't remember another game trying to make monster rape wholesome, and not just the whole turning into a hopeless whore stuff.

It starts with the usual rape abuse, but ends with the woman basically saying "this is the best day ever, I want stay with you for the rest of my life, I love you"... while getting raped by a monster slug.

Example:
"Alice, maddened by mating and aphrodisiacs, continued to mate with the orc all night long.
She was madly in love with the orc, and each time she was fucked, creampied, and ejaculated on, her love deepened..."

I approve. :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.01 including scripts/plugins.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

mafi2211

Apr 30, 2020
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.01 including scripts/plugins.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
u r a good soul, may every of ur work bless by god :)

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Good work buddy!

Any pregnancy?