Others Completed Magical Girl Kureha Twist [MASURAO]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE085587_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Kureha, mercenary defender of justice, slayer of the master of darkness, forever fighting for goodness...
Evil sorceress Asura seeks the ring of elf hunter Miki, an artifact to harness magic by science, and only one girl stands in the way...
An object bonded in blood... when witnessed, it will complete Kureha... her perfection... or destruction!!​

Updated: Nov/17/2011
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre: Lesbian, Futa, Rape, Tentacles, Monster, Loli, Eggs, Pregnant, Gangbang

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

RE085587_img_smp2.jpg RE085587_img_smp1.jpg RE085587_img_smp3.jpg

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Aw, darn. It doesn't work. I'm assuming it has something to do with the codecs mentioned in the readme, but I have no idea how to turn those off. Rotten luck.

RedMuffin

Jul 13, 2017
Downloaded it from doko, has an additional exe titled "install.exe" and some other files that other games by this author don't have. Anyone know if running that install allows it to work?

Edit: Actually I just noticed the readme for this one states you should run it (the other games don't say anything about an install exe in the files). A little hesitant to try it since it seems to want administrator privileges though. Someone got a sandbox setup?

Reactions: ponyguy

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Anyone knows how to advance the plot? It doesn't seem to any further than the guy killing monsters in an alleyway...

EDIT: The story advances the more scenes you unlock apparently... quite a chore trying to find them.

EDIT2: Does anyone know any walkthrough or cheat sheet for this game?
I got hardstuck in both this and the prequel. I just can't unlock any more scenes....

Last edited:

OggY VFR

Nov 22, 2018
Works fine here ( some minor .dll bugs), scenes 're unlockin' when u explore all the ways (...in?!) (......^^ or out!) but I'm stucked in history just after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, any hints?

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Got it to work but had to change the compatibility option does not appear to run properly in Windows 10 on a Ryzen 7 2700x processor with an 8GB RX 480. Changed compatibility to Windows 7 and it started running fine.

Reactions: Skyzenski

lurkbbs

May 10, 2020
Looks like Masurao has a for all their games. All Japanese, so OCR + translation tools are required. for this game.

lurkbbs

May 10, 2020
What is OCR?
Optical character recognition, that is, image to text converter.

Latest edit. Just solved mystery of 6th animation. It has no separate "New" green square, just "All " rubbers (non-penises) tentacles, then wait till orgasm, and it should be in the gallery

Last edited:

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Looks like Masurao has a for all their games. All Japanese, so OCR + translation tools are required. for this game.
I played the game for myself following this walkthrough and I have unlocked everything except for the fourth and fifth scene in the gallery. And from the looks of it I'm still missing a little bit of the lore

Does anybody have an idea how to unlock these scenes? I'm pretty much doing what the guide says but I don't seem to get them.

alphafr

May 18, 2018
Even with an image translator that guide is unusable for most of the duo/thressome scene because it not translating the important part in words that have any meaning