Magic the Gathering kinky extension. Any card ideas ?

albertgaffino

May 10, 2021
Hi everybody, I need your help on a little project. I'm creating a small custom extension for magic the gathering, very adult oriented.
I did a bit of everything I had in mind and thought that maybe the Internet would have something a bit more exciting to offer. So here I am to hear your card ideas, if you have any.

If you need some help, to avoid having something totally disorganized when I was working, I imposed a few rules on myself that you are free to follow (or not). Here they are :

Themes
Red
Win condition : Damage and direct damage as quickly as possible
Kinky speciality : Sadistic and Violent
Details : Classic red, beat the shit out of the player. Now he also beat the shit out of him physically.

Blue
Win condition : Tempo control
Kinky speciality : Purity and Corruption
Details : Counters-based corruption mechanism based on the slow corruption of the mind, from purity to pervers

Green
Win condition : Enchanting buff or Big boy
Kinky speciality : Libertine and Freedom
Details : Only color that can use adult toys

Black
Win condition : Creature and/or direct damage
Kinky speciality : Fetish and Depraved
Details : All the weirdest stuff is in black. Challenges opponents with strange sexual deviances and inflicts malus when they refuse to do it

White
Win condition : Creature, Tokens and/or Enchanting buff
Kinky speciality : Tease and Kindness
Details : Heal himself in the game and in real life. But can also be really annoying

Keywords
Red​
Blue​
Green​
Black​
White​
Spank​
Pat​
Lick​
Rimjob​
Bite​
Pinch​
Nightmare​
Suck​
Armpit licking​
Massage​
Strip​
Foot licking​
Finger​
Pee​
{Spank, Pinch, Pat, Lick, Suck, Streap, Rimjob, Armpit, Foot, Bite and Massage} are quite explicit

Nightmare = When the first permanent with nightmare enters the battlefield, your opponent must write 6 feared or disliked sexual envy on a paper until the end of the game. If nightmare is triggered, your opponent must roll a dice 6 and do it or take 5 damage

Pee = Add a Pee counter on you and drink a glass of water. If you reach 10 "Pee" counters, urinate in your opponent's mouth as soon as possible. He take 10 damages and you remove your Pee counters. If he refuses, you win the game.

Finger = Put a finger inside your opponent

Numbers after the keyword means :
Spank, Streap, Pee counter, Nightmare, Finger = Number
Pinch, Pat, Lick, Suck, RImjob, Armpit, Foot, Bite, Massage = Seconds

Actions are explicit but the direction of action is not always the same :
Strip, Rimjob, Armpit, Foot, Massage = Your opponent do the action
Other actions = You do

That's it, so if you want to try, Have Fun !