Others Completed Magic Matchup [Final] [HentaiWriter]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot (173).png

Overview:
You're a college student, going to his first day at what seems to be… magician school?! Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, except for one thing… you have no idea what the hell you're even doing here, let alone you've forgotten how to use magic. Well, no problem, you can just remember it over time, right? …except that your teacher, believe or not, is challenging you to a magical battle right here, right now. Obviously, anyone sane would reject this. However… she says that if you win, you'll get something special. Now, thinking to yourself, what the heck could be so special that you'd risk getting humiliated in a magical battle– Oh. She wants to make it a strip battle, and if you win… you get to have your way with her?! Yeah, this has turned into one of the craziest first days at school, by a long shot.​

Updated: 2018-09-20
Developer/Publisher:
Other Games:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

MM_0.jpg MM_1.jpg MM_2.jpg MM_3.jpg MM_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_651353

Definitely a fun little game. Good way to kill around 45 minutes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Wow I remember seeing this little animation what feels like years ago. are you sure it was released in 2017?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
The content was kinda lack luster, the game wasn't very challenging and the sex scenes were just the same ones over and over. The whole fully voiced thing was cool, but it really needed something more than vanilla sex.

Reactions: mesoru

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Oh yeah, this was a fun one. I think this was the first game I bought on Itch and even though it's really short I'd say it was worth it. :)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes