Unity Abandoned Magic girl Samantha [v0.1] [Desh]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot (161).png

Overview:
This is 2D platformer game with stages and evil monsters who want to do obscene things with Samantha if they defeat you.
Against every monster you will need to be able to defend yourself, because Samantha has a low amount of health.
This demo includes the first stage and 3 H scenes with this stage monsters. Sound work in progress.
Note: Use X button on middle range to kill little enemies.
Updated: 14/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
I'm in.

Edit: played it a bit and already am having a trouble with the first one, he's too slow and you can only dodge his attack once otherwise you have to run for it.. what? Will see what this game becomes.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So this is a side scroller game, you've got a shield but it doesn't last very long, and the first enemy I ran into was too short to be hit with my attack, and there is no listed way to crouch, only to jump. Jumped over the little bug(ger), and he followed me to the next monster.

Needs quite a bit of work, ofc I'm not really a fan of side scroller games.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
another game where you are "pushed" to lose if you want to see a bit of sex with weird creatures.

game itself have pretty good graphism, i give it that point.

but they are honestly no point to "win" this game, as the only way to see some sexy thing, is to lose. ( in case you are able to win, AKA you a god damn super pro with your keyboard and have lightning reaction lol )

wraith17

May 28, 2017
fighting monsters in the dark wearing them sultry outfits and high heels,yup sounds like erotic dark souls alright.

GG9999

Jul 6, 2018
I'm in.

Edit: played it a bit and already am having a trouble with the first one, he's too slow and you can only dodge his attack once otherwise you have to run for it.. what? Will see what this game becomes.
Same for me!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
$0 patreon support since first post of Jan 18? the future is looking bleak for this game...:FeelsBadMan:
that depend of the dev.
i never reached millions, still i m doing my thing :)

if the dev is devoted to the game, money wont be a real troubles.

the main problem is : the dev didnt give any news sinze january.. wich will maybe get the "abandonned" tag in here or at minimum "on hold" .

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
I like these games. What other ones are there with simplistic controls(I have a coordination disability)?

Scotty Boyo

Oct 10, 2017
ya prob dead, shame to cas it had potential, if he had just made it not rape on lose and go with a struggle system or something i think more people would want it, unless he made the game very forgiving.

D

Deleted member 2514

I like very much this kind of games. I hope he continues working in the game.

tractordriver

Apr 6, 2018
take a look.
last patreon post is january..
how are the chance this game is abandonned ? i would say something like 89%. not a single news in 8 almost months...
Yeah that is very likely. Shame theres no discord link on the patreon or something to talk with the dev.
Maybe the dev just thought that nobody knows/cares about it and decided to drop it and if some people would show support he would start developing it.
but then again why do i even care. Not like i can support him anyways

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote