4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
7ndV5L.png

Overview:
The powerful spirit Xarric is summoned from another world by Sophia, a mage who wants to form a binding contract with him.
Not wanting to become Sophia's servant, Xarric fights back, beginning a magic duel.
Will he be able to defeat Sophia and keep his freedom? And if he does... What will he do to the young mage?
Thread Updated: 2020-01-28
Release Date: 2020-01-28
Developer: Belgerum
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Extras:
CHEAT MOD
Thanks to @Belgerum for the links

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2 (1).jpg screenshot3 (1).jpg screenshot4.jpg cg5.jpg cg7.jpg cg10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I was wondering why this seemed like , until I looked it up again and found it's the same dev. That one was actually pretty good, if not incredibly short, so interest is definitely piqued for this. Art style seems to have changed quite a bit, however.

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
We hope you all enjoy the game as it undergoes development!

So... yeah. That 'demo ending' was both abrupt and very dumb. The start of the story and the gameplay both look good, but that
was actually ridiculous and put me off of this game. I might check back after a load of updates, but that was just stupid.
The mechanic you mention won't be present in the final game. It's just to keep the player from advancing too far in this demo version. I'll be uploading a Patron-only version of the game tomorrow with the latest fixes, updated sprites, more writing, and no restrictions locking the player into a single ending.

I was wondering why this seemed like , until I looked it up again and found it's the same dev. That one was actually pretty good, if not incredibly short, so interest is definitely piqued for this. Art style seems to have changed quite a bit, however.
Yep, we're the same people that made DKD. This game is still going to be smaller than most, but it'll be at least double the size of our first game. We're trying for a new aesthetic this time to keep things varied as well.

Reactions: Furyous D

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Femdom in the tags but the synopsis don't look like a femdom story
Do you're trying lie to me?
You want to play with my poor femdom felings?
Certain endings will have femdom, others won't.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
The mechanic you mention won't be present in the final game. It's just to keep the player from advancing too far in this demo version. I'll be uploading a Patron-only version of the game tomorrow with the latest fixes, updated sprites, more writing, and no restrictions locking the player into a single ending.
I read that part, but next time you should consider having a normal 'This is the end of the demo' screen, instead of a mechanic that locks you out of proceeding any further in the middle of the first battle.

I felt rather cheated because I'd put some effort into losing as little health as possible and optimizing my attacks, then that happened and completely negated everything I'd done up until then.

Like I said, avoid having such a thing in future builds. Having your version cut off mid-battle sucks.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Hmmm okay that Mind Control caught my attention, but with still at a Demo stage I guess there's not much here for me, but I'd still be interested to ask about what's planned.

What is the MC content meant to be like? Is it just about the spirit taking over the mage's body and controls her like his own body or is it more about the mage being unable to resist anything the spirit tell her?

Also I haven't heard about that DKD game before, but since it has the same MC tag and is said to be similar to this one I'm impelled to ask the same about it since it does look nice.

ALSO also I always tend to ask with new games like this if the content is only meant to be about mental changes/manipulations or are there any physical ones planned? I'm asking since I'm pretty hyped for any game that includes things like Breast Expansion, but they are WAY too low on supply for obvious reasons.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
We hope you all enjoy the game as it undergoes development!

Yep, we're the same people that made DKD. This game is still going to be smaller than most, but it'll be at least double the size of our first game. We're trying for a new aesthetic this time to keep things varied as well.
Femdom isnt' really my thing, now once you have a version where the spirit can win, I'll check it out as I did enjoy DKD.

Reactions: Furyous D

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Hmmm okay that Mind Control caught my attention, but with still at a Demo stage I guess there's not much here for me, but I'd still be interested to ask about what's planned.

What is the MC content meant to be like? Is it just about the spirit taking over the mage's body and controls her like his own body or is it more about the mage being unable to resist anything the spirit tell her?

Also I haven't heard about that DKD game before, but since it has the same MC tag and is said to be similar to this one I'm impelled to ask the same about it since it does look nice.

ALSO also I always tend to ask with new games like this if the content is only meant to be about mental changes/manipulations or are there any physical ones planned? I'm asking since I'm pretty hyped for any game that includes things like Breast Expansion, but they are WAY too low on supply for obvious reasons.
We have plans for one ending in Magebuster where the spirit implants mental suggestions on her to warp her personality as he likes, and another ending that involves physical transformation similar to how you mention.

In DKD, there is one ending where the heroine is mindbroken and replaced with a nymphomaniac personality, and another where she keeps her will, but is forced to obey commands. Both of these endings also have extra content in the Deluxe Edition (currently for patrons only).

I read that part, but next time you should consider having a normal 'This is the end of the demo' screen, instead of a mechanic that locks you out of proceeding any further in the middle of the first battle.

I felt rather cheated because I'd put some effort into losing as little health as possible and optimizing my attacks, then that happened and completely negated everything I'd done up until then.

Like I said, avoid having such a thing in future builds. Having your version cut off mid-battle sucks.
It's a demo. Like with DKD, the game revolves around a multi-stage boss fight. It's something I'm constantly fleshing out and tweaking, so I don't want let people figure out the system and judge it before it's ready.

That said, the Patreon version of the game is the full-fledged beta build, where you can try your hand at beating her without the plot attack and see more previews for the scenes that will be fully realized in the final product.

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
We have plans for one ending in Magebuster where the spirit implants mental suggestions on her to warp her personality as he likes, and another ending that involves physical transformation similar to how you mention.

In DKD, there is one ending where the heroine is mindbroken and replaced with a nymphomaniac personality, and another where she keeps her will, but is forced to obey commands. Both of these endings also have extra content in the Deluxe Edition (currently for patrons only).
Áh, that's great to hear. In that case I can not wait to see how this game goes on. :extremelyhappy:

The replacement and unable to deny styles are both positive kinks for me so I'll be sure to check that game out as well.
Based on the Patreon page if I pledge 5$ I'll get said Delux Edition and the new versions of the current game, right? That's fair. I'll consider the support when I shuffle up my pledges again for next month.

Keep up the great work!

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I loved that game! The VAs were pretty good.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Greetings, Would anyone mind telling me is there a Strategy to beat the young mage? Because I tried submissive path and Dominance Path both failed.

Reactions: Obrist

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Greetings, Would anyone mind telling me is there a Strategy to beat the young mage? Because I tried submissive path and Dominance Path both failed.
Read the thread. This is a demo and it ends with the with that fight with no options to split yet. The Patreon version'll get some new content, but so far this is just a "proof of concept" thing.

Reactions: Hentai7777

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Ah excellent, DKD was one of my favourite games of late.

One of the few western games that goes for a short but sweet approach in this sea of low quality schlock.

Reactions: Rrngroup

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
honestly i love the idea but a suggestion dont post a demo until you have more than that to show it gives a bad impression like i try so many ways to see if i could beat her maybe different phrases or something but nothing worked so now im thinking either i suck or the game is too empty since it seems ridiculously short

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
honestly i love the idea but a suggestion dont post a demo until you have more than that to show it gives a bad impression like i try so many ways to see if i could beat her maybe different phrases or something but nothing worked so now im thinking either i suck or the game is too empty since it seems ridiculously short
This version is still just a demo, so it's only designed to give a taste of what the game will be like. If you would like to see more, then please consider supporting us on Patreon to get the latest beta.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes