4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
i personally found the combat to be quiet simple thou i did save at the beginning of each stage so i learned her pattern and then adjusted my own you know like people used to do before guides existed

Reactions: MasterMerp

Kronifer

Mar 31, 2018
if the fitfh ending is canon to the 6th ending someone is going to be pissed.
Oh that's exact the reason why we add her and all her drama to the story :D

All those cross referencing between the endings is seriously my favourite part when designing them. Now imagine the aftermath of endings 3 as well.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Stage 5 is handing me my ass we both have like 1/5 or hp and every counter strategy I come up with eventually gets fucked over by her dual casting.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Stage 5 is handing me my ass we both have like 1/5 or hp and every counter strategy I come up with eventually gets fucked over by her dual casting.
Going in the 5th stage with 1/5th hp seems tough. What worked out for me was healing to full in stage 3 by taking advantage of the facts that you always go first when your wait is the same and that then her pattern is always repeating then no matter what you do (it goes fireball, ice shard, shield, heal).

If you start with a fireball you can go into a pattern of shield (x2), heal (x2) until you heal to full, and then you can change the pattern to shield (x2), fireball (x3) to beat that stage without taking any damage.

From that point on as long as you know which spell counters which you should beat stage 4 without losing too much health and stage 5 shouldn't be too much of an issue either.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Fun game although the combat is a bit drawn out compared to the previous game.

Anyone got a 100% unlocked save?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Debtcat

Jul 3, 2018
Due to popular demand I have uploaded a full save and a video of the walkthrough.

To use the save, copy the path: [%appdata%\RenPy\Magebuster] (sans brackets) to a browser window and extract the zip there. This will fully unlock the extras menu and let you view all the endings from there.

If that isn't enough, here is a video guide on how to get through the combat quickly in case you are stuck at some point.

Happy fapping.

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
I really wish someone would just upload a complete save. I've played games like this before(JSK) and the combat is really lacking. Not to mention needing extremely arbitrary steps to get the right endings. Cheats would be a big help too.

Cool game, but I can't slog through the combat for hours, even with a guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer111

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
how the fuck do you win the last phase i am very confused i have tried following the guides and it just leads me in a ciclre and i cant do any damage she doesnt heal

Reactions: Lucifer111

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
So... This game can be tough without a walkthrough or cheats... So what I went ahead and did was some code monkeying around and I just made it so if you put this script into the game folder and start a new game you get the option to continue on to the introduction, or the option to jump to any of the endings. Put the endings at the start, but can still play the game perfectly normally by going around them with the introduction.

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Thank you everyone for your feedback, and sorry for everyone having trouble with the combat. We'll try to tone it down the difficulty in future games.

For now, there are multiple walkthrough guides available, including an official one made by us:

We also have a public survey available if you're willing to give us direct feedback:
this game is not worth i mean the fight is stupid its not even logical if she uses ice and i use fire i should win or somethhing like that
its too frustrating to keep loosing widout anything to go by not even a hint or something

• Angry
Reactions: falafelswoop
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes