4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Are there seriously people who complain that a demo (or more a proof of concept) has little content? It wouldn't be a demo if it had more, would it?
Though I guess, from what I've gathered, that people are annoyed there isn't a "not yet implemented" screen, or info, instead it just steers people in one direction and they wonder what they did wrong.

Reactions: Morte111

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Are there seriously people who complain that a demo (or more a proof of concept) has little content? It wouldn't be a demo if it had more, would it?
Though I guess, from what I've gathered, that people are annoyed there isn't a "not yet implemented" screen, or info, instead it just steers people in one direction and they wonder what they did wrong.
Didn't play the demo yet exactly cuz they don't provide the needed content for me, but based on the comments here people's problem is the abrupt "instant death" solution to cut off the rest.

Although if this game is like the previous DKD one then there isn't much else they could do since then the whole thing is a single fight and you can't end that but with loosing so I don't know what to expect. :p

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
We hope you all enjoy the game as it undergoes development!

The mechanic you mention won't be present in the final game. It's just to keep the player from advancing too far in this demo version. I'll be uploading a Patron-only version of the game tomorrow with the latest fixes, updated sprites, more writing, and no restrictions locking the player into a single ending.

Yep, we're the same people that made DKD. This game is still going to be smaller than most, but it'll be at least double the size of our first game. We're trying for a new aesthetic this time to keep things varied as well.
Hi Belgerum, would you mind telling me when you will upload the Patron-Only Nude Version of this game? besides, If you could upload Patron-Only Nude Version of the game instantly, that would be extremely fantastic!

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Hi Belgerum, would you mind telling me when you will upload the Patron-Only Nude Version of this game? besides, If you could upload Patron-Only Nude Version of the game instantly, that would be extremely fantastic!
As the name would imply, the Patron-only version is for Patreon supporters only. This will remain true until the game reaches the final stages of development in about 1-2 months.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The game is currently in the final stages of development, and will be releasing on January 28th.
Added here and promoted you to game dev

DC123

Jul 24, 2017

Link to endings guide, though not really hard.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
It is as good as it is short. Nice story, nice combat, nice art, nice female voice acting (do not say that male voice is bad, I just allways turn MC off, when possible)... But why so shhhhooort?
Anyway, perhaps a descent appetizer is better than a bad feast. We've got tons of unfinished incest sagas here.

p.s.: The game is really worth playing through all the 6 endings. And for the best fun the 6th ending should be got the last .

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
@Belgerum i mus say the girl in your game is better less bigger tits then the DKD version which is a bigger game nonetheless
most developers always go so huge breasts it looks abnormal yours is natural bit not to big.
i mean the girl ingame LoL

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
is there even a way to acctually win I've been at it for ours the she just keeps getting faster in casting and healiing a l

Reactions: Parthornax

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
It is as good as it is short. Nice story, nice combat, nice art, nice female voice acting (do not say that male voice is bad, I just allways turn MC off, when possible)... But why so shhhhooort?
Anyway, perhaps a descent appetizer is better than a bad feast. We've got tons of unfinished incest sagas here.

p.s.: The game is really worth playing through all the 6 endings. And for the best fun the 6th ending should be got the last .
I'm glad you liked it! I know the game is short, but we tried to make that small experience as good as we could!

@Belgerum i mus say the girl in your game is better less bigger tits then the DKD version which is a bigger game nonetheless
most developers always go so huge breasts it looks abnormal yours is natural bit not to big.
i mean the girl ingame LoL
Yeah, we wanted to try a smaller-chested heroine. Our next game will probably have bigger boobs again though, as we've seen numerous comments on it.

is there even a way to acctually win I've been at it for ours the she just keeps getting faster in casting and healiing a l
Yes, winning is possible if you have the right strategy. Or you could follow a walkthrough guide.

Reactions: kot222

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
I'm glad you liked it! I know the game is short, but we tried to make that small experience as good as we could!

Yeah, we wanted to try a smaller-chested heroine. Our next game will probably have bigger boobs again though, as we've seen numerous comments on it.

Yes, winning is possible if you have the right strategy. Or you could follow a walkthrough guide.
honestly i prefer smaller chest so i hope you consider doing more of that for other projects too maybe do both i dont know just saying

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I thought it was fun and the petite heroine was cute. The combat was a bit grueling though as she kept healing for slightly more than I was hitting until I just changed it so I had console access and entered
Code:
$ php = pmaxhp
Would be nice if you made a game that wasn't so combat focused :p The voice actresses did an awesome job along with the graphic artist. After playing I went and got it on steam along with your other game Demon King Domination.

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
honestly i prefer smaller chest so i hope you consider doing more of that for other projects too maybe do both i dont know just saying
Perhaps. It depends on what kind of demand there is.

I thought it was fun and the petite heroine was cute. The combat was a bit grueling though as she kept healing for slightly more than I was hitting until I just changed it so I had console access and entered
Code:
$ php = pmaxhp
Would be nice if you made a game that wasn't so combat focused :p The voice actresses did an awesome job along with the graphic artist. After playing I went and got it on steam along with your other game Demon King Domination.
Noted.

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
In other news, we've put together a survey for players, so we can try and cater more to what our audience wants in future games. If you played Magebuster, we'd love to hear your feedback!

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
So Game Seems to be unbeatable on stage 4 ive littlerly tried everything i can ive tried to bolt her bait out a shled but nothing works its gotten to the point that any amount of damage i dish out she just reheals from it so at this moment fuck this game its not worth my time

Reactions: Hentai7777
Apr 8, 2018
honestly couldn't find how to win the phase 4 without the walkthrough ... idk if i'm dumb but i litterally got stuck on phase 4 for like 30min ...before giving up and looking for a walkthrough xD
Here how to do it :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

helpfull walkthrough with all the action to do in each phase :

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes