• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mafia III

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
Hey,

So mafia is cracked:) and out,currently downloading myself.its probably going to take more then a week.
seeds: 339 , leechers: 5841
.:(
i really liked mafia 2 story and was waiting for a sequel but they changed protagonist..Vito scaletta..but still gameplays looked good in mafia 3 so who knows i might love it too..:D

It doesn’t have Denuvo. It has Arxan, the protection similar to GTA5 and some other games.
it runs at 30fps,there's a patch in works so will see..

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
i don't know i haven't played it myself to see the difference..but a lot of people are complaining about it.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
There's a thousand already hate post of this 30 fps. The problem started because the game was demanding a high end PC, yet it's lock to 30 fps. I think it was by design to increase console sales. Like "30 fps, better to buy on console then, it's the same".

The game also suffer bad review because the Story was anti-mafia, not became the part of mafia. The protagonist was a member/relative to a member of Black(African-American) Mob, which has been destroyed. He on quest to payback the mafia organization.

It's like Grand Theft Auto, but you became the Police instead the Theft.

Of crack version, gonna wait for FitGirl's repack. Only support & buy games under $30, can't afford more.

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
There's a thousand already hate post of this 30 fps. The problem started because the game was demanding a high end PC, yet it's lock to 30 fps. I think it was by design to increase console sales. Like "30 fps, better to buy on console then, it's the same".

The game also suffer bad review because the Story was anti-mafia, not became the part of mafia. The protagonist was a member/relative to a member of Black(African-American) Mob, which has been destroyed. He on quest to payback the mafia organization.

It's like Grand Theft Auto, but you became the Police instead the Theft.

Of crack version, gonna wait for FitGirl's repack. Only support & buy games under $30, can't afford more.
you know that's the thing why would they limit it on pc knowing it can do better and that people will complain about it..
I don't know about story so Everyone please use spolier tag if you want to say something about story..

same for me,i bought deus ex day one but this game is too pricey will buy later when prices come down and maybe the complete edition:D....can't wait for fitgirl

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I don't know about story so Everyone please use spolier tag if you want to say something about story
Ah sorry for it, but I was getting from the steam mafia description and rewrote it. But indeed, agree completely if in future, any story progression should be in spoiler. :oops:

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Playing it now and holy shit is it boring. The missions are so fucking repetitive.

The story is great and all but the game itself is totally underwhelming.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
prepurchased, less then a hour in uninstalled couldn't bear the 30fps hard cap on my 144hz monitor. Asked for and got my refund on steam. Now i know 1. never prepurchase, but i had high hopes 2. pc fps fix soon. For the latter, nope they had my money in advance so they should have fixed in advance. If they can't deliver a working game, which what i seen for pc is the worst console port out there.

Maybe in the future i buy it again if it's a goty edition with plenty of fixes and if it's on the winter/summer sale for 75% off. But this isn'ty worth my money.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
"Current repack size is 18.3~18.5 GB, depending on selected language. Not very small, but the game has 10 GBs of movies and ~6 GBs of audio. Everything else goes to models, animation and textures. So one can guess, why the game is so blurry and why it can’t be fixed by any patch. They simply made it with year 2000 textures. Most of them do not exceed 512×512 pixels in resolution. Meh." - FitGirl.

So if the game has original size of 30~40gb (correction please), no patch for increase graphic quality as the game was design that way. Yes you will get 60 fps, but you really need heavy Reshade, Sweet FX, ENB and super Modders who re-work the texture.

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
Yep. The game is not truly "Mafia".

Vito is a underboss for fucks sake. Either let his story continue or omit him from the game all together.
Vito is my second favorite playable character, first being

kittykat112

Sep 21, 2016
Supposedly they released a patch a few days after the game came out to address the FPS issue and some bugs, should run at 30, 60, or unlimited FPS now.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
As a guy, who played both previous titles (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven - shortly Mafia, Mafia II) and now completed this new title, I can say some things.

Mafia (The City of Lost Heaven) was made in Czech Republic. They are really proud of this game. It's real masterpiece if you take into consideration how old this game is. Some really features were first in this game. AI was really good. Who didn't play this title, I really recommend. The atmosphere, story, AI, soundtrack and everything are unique. 10/10

Mafia II - well still a good gangster game, even thought a lot of stuff had been cut off from the game. But you can't compare it to the first title. The turnout (where the Mafia II screw up) were when the development moved to the US. The game started from start and most of scripts and ideas were lost due US. In the end, they pushed this game so much, there had no time to add stuff they wanted. So that's why this game is cutted off. Story and soundtrack .. really good 7.5/10

Mafia III - not the real Mafia. This game "would be" OK if the game isn't named Mafia. But again if you don't look at it as a Mafia, its no doubt no one would buy it. No real story. No real gameplay. Only soundtrack is good. 3.5/10

My advice is, if you wanna play Mafia III and didn't play the previous titles, go for previous titles. If you played them, I recommend instead of this (Mafia III) remind the previous titles. It's definitely not worth buying and even downloading.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I finished this game with 99% total progression (already too low morale to play & grab the last magazine). I got the pirate version.
My advice, don't play this game. You'll get nothing from it. No satisfaction, nor morale education. Some games are so good, give you total satisfaction of story or graphic or whatever. And some games also teach you something. This game, had none.

Reactions: muttdoggy