Tool [outdated] macro export import dialog rpy for translate

rackam50

Mar 7, 2018
Hi I created different macros to extract and import 98% of the dialog from an rpy file there is still some bug.
Sorry my English is bad.

Salut j'ai créer différente macros pour extraire et importer 98% du dialogue d'un fichier rpy il y a encore quelque bug.

extract macropileptic
extraire macropileptic

open a copy of your file to be translated with the notepad++ provided (pre-configure)
ouvrir une copie votre fichier a traduire avec le notepad++ fournie(pré-configurer)
open macropileptic

exemple:
98%
DreamsOfDesire
regex1 mom "(.+)"|mc "(.+)"|mom "(.+)"|M "(.+)"|m "(.+)"|t "(.+)"|a "(.+)"|clerk1 "(.+)"|clerk2 "(.+)"|nl "(.+)"|n "(.+)"|tl "(.+)"|guy "(.+)"|grunt "(.+)"|arc "(.+)"|dr "(.+)"|w "(.+)"|n2 "(.+)"
regex2 mc "\{i\}|mom "\{i\}|M "\{i\}|m "\{i\}|t "\{i\}|a "\{i\}|clerk1 "\{i\}|clerk2 "\{i\}|nl "\{i\}|n "\{i\}|tl "\{i\}|guy "\{i\}|grunt "\{i\}|arc "\{i\}|dr "\{i\}|w "\{i\}|n2 "\{i\}|\{\/i\}"|mom "|mc "|mom "|M "|m "|t "|a "|clerk1 "|clerk2 "|nl "|n "|tl "|guy "|grunt "|arc "|dr "|w "|n2 "|"

new light version for tl

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
What you dislike in the "extract dialogue" feature of Ren'py SDK, and what are the advantage to use your macro instead of the said feature of the SDK ?

rackam50

Mar 7, 2018
hi
text to be translated super clean (no code to merge Google translate possible)
and I don't know if there is a possibility to merge dialogue.txt output by the renpy sdk.

The only way to merge that I know is with the files in the tl folder (too much code)