Collection Video Mack G4 collection [2024-04-27] [Mack Gee/mackgee4]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OnlyTheBest8

Donor
Aug 12, 2021
I appreciate Mack G4 for releasing raw video files in 4K (lot's of creators use constant bitrate 1 pass encoding which is horrible) but the file size is way too much for me.
So I've rendered all videos using a constant QP (qp 18), variable bitrate encoding with HEVC and 192k bitrate OPUS audio using the best available source videos while keeping fps and resolution the same. Here is a comparison between the same frame original vs encoded:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would say the quality looks the same for me but feel free to compare my results for yourself.
The following command was used to encode all videos:
Bash:
ffmpeg -v warning -stats -i input.mov -c:v hevc_nvenc -preset:v slow -rc:v constqp -qp 18 -b:v 0 -c:a libopus -b:a 192k output.mkv
This resulted in a size reduction from 37.8GB to 6.8GB (v1 but the ratio is similar in new versions) hope it helps someone else as well.
rf96 you can include it in the OP as well (I'll try to update it if new videos are released).
The torrent includes all videos and bonus material up to this post date (previous torrent is very outdated):
It has all content up to project 15

Last edited:

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Can anyone give me the names of some creators who make vid/animation with familiar girl model/art style like MackG4 ( call VAM i believe?),only know about this guy and Vlese so far . Thanks alot :)

Mayotsu

Nov 24, 2018
I don't mind the 9S parts but there probably should've been a poll about it, or an alternate version without him. Or maybe the artist decided to cuck his audience too

Reactions: ok42069
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote