[Others] [Completed] Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple [zerobyteorbit]

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Uploader
Jun 2, 2018
Funnily enough, I actually made a partial translation for the earlier version of this game a while back (RJ195975, seriously all of the "legacy" machines are just from that game). In order to translate some of the text I had to dig really deep, and managed to decensor it with relative ease. It wasn't worth it, but I'll give it a shot with this new release and see if I can decensor it.

Edit:

It took a bit longer than last time, which is weird because the code hasn't changed at all... I may have forgotten how to use this tool.

Notes:

Fair warning, this just contains a new .exe, so if you don't trust random people on the internet why did you run the game in the first place at all?

Also, it actually looks worse without the patch IMO, there are no physics or animations (other than the pistoning) to the penetration. Some things are just better left up to the imagination, but YMMV.

To use:

1. extract the rar
2. put SDGame.decensor.exe into the folder next to the original SDGame.exe
3. run SDGame.decensor.exe instead of SDGame.exe
Excellent work. I'll sticky this post on the main page.

Jul 4, 2017
Ah I see, well if and when you can or do, figures that out, please let us know and shares up the updated patch please.
I figured it out and made it better in the process (see updated post). Now you just need to drop a little dll file into the game folder. I had to do some nasty digging and editing deep in the guts of what appears to be the custom engine this guy uses. You can delete the modified .exe from the old patch.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I figured it out and made it better in the process (see updated post). Now you just need to drop a little dll file into the game folder. I had to do some nasty digging and editing deep in the guts of what appears to be the custom engine this guy uses. You can delete the modified .exe from the old patch.
By the way I sent you a DM/PM.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Oh were in the game's folder by the way? Please show with a image please.

(EDIT) Never mind I got it lol

LvdvE

Oct 8, 2017
About the censorship, I understand the economic context, where it seems strange and seems to actually join an anchor in practice, is that even images published for free on foreign sites also undergo censorship.

Otherwise, I found a tool in the genre I imagined (using deep learning), but I still do not really know what it gives and if it's easy to use:

dowjonsie

Dec 5, 2017
This turned out to be a whole he'll of a lot better than I anticipated.

The sound is absolutely amazing.

Models could definitely use a vertex count bump, and better body sculpting.

But this deserves at least 9/10

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure that I have the English version, but I may be mistaken because I can't get it to run in English. Is there something that I have to do in order to correct this or does the actual English version launch in English?
Where did you got yours from ?

Jan 4, 2019
How do you remove cumstains and is there an option to customize the girl?
Right hand side low. Display Setting>Change Bodyshape. To clear the stains it's up top right "reset bukakke"

To exit the menu, Display Setting>Back (a bit unintuative, I thought it would be the arrow up top, but that just hides the menus.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.