• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
welp quite the underwhelming game tbf. from a early 2000s if not late 90s I was expecting something a bit more sinister/fucked up. guess back then mind control was the new sinister thing, but nowadays it's pretty plain. not bad by any means overall.
and maan a mind control part with the sister should have been a MUST imo.

edit: forgot to mention. great translation, thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad_Doc and JustXuX

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
welp quite the underwhelming game tbf. from a early 2000s if not late 90s I was expecting something a bit more sinister/fucked up. guess back then mind control was the new sinister thing, but nowadays it's pretty plain. not bad by any means overall.

Appreciate man, but you forgot to mention the uncensor. :HideThePain:
How was it? :unsure:

Apr 18, 2022
So, now you want me to guess what the error is?
I'm no psychic, you need to provide more info if you want to get help.
What steps did you take already? What is the error you get? What system are you using?
I am aware that you can't just guess the error, no need to be passive aggressive. The reason I asked if anyone had problems in the first place, were to troubleshoot whether it was on my end or not.

I am using Windows 10
I followed the steps in the installation guide, all seemed fine until I tried to run it.
I don't really know what error I am getting, see the picture.
It most likely is something with my computer, it tends to act up some times.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I am aware that you can't just guess the error, no need to be passive aggressive. The reason I asked if anyone had problems in the first place, were to troubleshoot whether it was on my end or not.

I am using Windows 10
I followed the steps in the installation guide, all seemed fine until I tried to run it.
I don't really know what error I am getting, see the picture.
It most likely is something with my computer, it tends to act up some times.
Screenshot 2023-07-29 172200.png
You open the game using the Locale Emulator->Run in Japanese, like in the screenshot?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Yes, exactly like that and then the error box pops up.
The error says that it can't open the file.
I don't know man, you can try first right click on the exe file and open the Properties window like this:
Screenshot 2023-07-29 174521.png
Make sure there are no checkmarks on the bottom properties (Hidden and Read only) like in the image. Also if there's a third property "Unblock" or something make sure to unblock it.

If that doesn't work try to Install Locale Emulator for all users
Screenshot 2023-07-29 174443.png

If both of those don't help than I'm out of ideas.

Apr 18, 2022
The error says that it can't open the file.
I don't know man, you can try first right click on the exe file and open the Properties window like this:
View attachment 2809920
Make sure there are no checkmarks on the bottom properties (Hidden and Read only) like in the image. Also if there's a third property "Unblock" or something make sure to unblock it.

If that doesn't work try to Install Locale Emulator for all users
View attachment 2809919

If both of those don't help than I'm out of ideas.
There seriously is something wrong with my pc. I tried running the game from a USB stick and it worked. Thanks for trying to help me.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
There seriously is something wrong with my pc. I tried running the game from a USB stick and it worked. Thanks for trying to help me.
It either means that your drive is failing or you have issues with file permissions in your system.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022

Yea, I was expecting it tbh since she was so "hyped" by the (rather pathetic)protagonist.

spiralclickerguy

Dec 15, 2021
is it possible to play on android using kirikiroid2 or joiplay ?
I was able to get it to run on kirikiroid2, but I am unable to use the save/load menu. The screen goes black when I try to use it and it won't let me save. Also, I was unable to select certain dialogue options and I got to a point where I couldn't progress because I couldn't select any dialogue options.

It does not run on Joiplay

Reactions: funkylion7

spiralclickerguy

Dec 15, 2021
I actually was able to get it working correctly on kirikiroid2 using the patch from this website:

All you have to do is put the patch in the game folder and run data.xp3 in kirikiroid2. The only issue I have encountered is that saving will freeze your game, but it does actually save the game. To fix this you can just enter the debug settings (the 3 lines on the bottom of your screen and then hit the other 3 lines on the left side) and reload the scenario

Reactions: JustXuX

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I actually was able to get it working correctly on kirikiroid2 using the patch from this website:

All you have to do is put the patch in the game folder and run data.xp3 in kirikiroid2. The only issue I have encountered is that saving will freeze your game, but it does actually save the game. To fix this you can just enter the debug settings (the 3 lines on the bottom of your screen and then hit the other 3 lines on the left side) and reload the scenario
Link to a walkthrough for the game:
Thanks for share. I added both walkthrough and Android solution to the OP.

Reactions: spiralclickerguy

funkylion7

Jun 6, 2023
I was able to get it to run on kirikiroid2, but I am unable to use the save/load menu. The screen goes black when I try to use it and it won't let me save. Also, I was unable to select certain dialogue options and I got to a point where I couldn't progress because I couldn't select any dialogue options.

It does not run on Joiplay
First Thanks for the reply and second if you have a somewhat high spec phone you can try exagear for games that dont have an android port or they are not playable on joiplay and kirikirioid2