• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Darknights333

Dec 24, 2021
Im not an ad, I just like the game :D

Aaaaaaaaa they have 4 different positions? They have a shit ton of characters, they added much more customisation stuff, they added background changes, they added inflation stuff, cum changes, furry stuff for people who like it etc etc.

How is that small changes? XD

Did you ever make a game and talk from your experience orrrrrrrrrrrr you just think somebody does it better then them, BCS for 3 years of work I think they did a lot tbh

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah i'd love that too, but SDT was a community project driven by passion.

This is driven by greed, and the lowest amount of effort possible, except to restrict users from taking away his income.

Forget it, move on. It's the same story as so many games and their developers.
last time i play SDT with shit ton of mod added to it, the game still janky af and only work best with BJ position along with abyssmal FPS that barely hit 10FPS.
SDT have few version of the game that i don't even know how to mod it anymore.
try to change it to any other sex position will garantee a bug of some sort and the game is so old that nobody have time to do passion project like that anymore and the downside of passion project is it's in eternal Alpha state plus the Flash isn't so good of a game engine nowadays with so much limitation compared to modern one like Godot.

this game will take years since it's only a team of developer not thousands of people try to make a game.
i'm surprise at all that they update and feature community requested content at all in such state that the game still janky af.
for now the "how many content" won't be on-par with SDT but the quality of it's bare minimum function is going great.

they didn't do a charity work they get paid to make the game and if you can't wait for pirated then buy it or support it so the dev will hear your vote and finish the game faster or something.

leave it if it's shit, this game didn't put any pay wall on everything like certain dev so i'm fine with this anyway.
good day.

Reactions: Darknights333

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
Is the custom dialogue system limited to just one possible line per trigger, or can you add more potential lines?

The dialogue editor is definitely one of the areas I'd like to see expanded the most. Dialogue is a great way to give the characters more personality and make the game feel more full - I spent a lot of time playing with the advanced dialogue mods for SDT back in the day.

Reactions: Hurdy

Helh3eim

Feb 13, 2021
Idk if i'm stupid or if there is a bug but, I can't do anything in game.

I just visited Cafe, Park and College, and now I can't click on anything.. Everything is blocked.

Is there a way to fix it ? I got the latest version we can download on the main page.

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
I do not mean to be rude here, but I must point out that the main page tells you that the STORY part is only *barely* implemented. The only options are the ones you spoke of, once. After that, the only option is the sandbox mode.

Relaunch the program, and read the pop ups. :)

Reactions: Helh3eim

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
Next update will have a tentacle monster scene, as well as customisable clothes. Text update below:

"For the next release, along with our new Tentacle Monster scene we'll also bring into the game a large array of new customization assets!

Thanks to Jisas who's been creating a lot of great sprites for our game for the past few months and our new Art Tool we were able to increase our art output tenfold. This upcoming customization bundle will be a test run for us of the flexibility and efficiency of our tool, and if all goes well it'll be upgraded to a general Modding Tool for the community in the near future!

In it's current state, our tool already exports all the information about and asset as a .txt file, meaning a single file containing art, in-game settings and even preset colors! We want to go step further with our Modding Tool and have it output a single preview image of the customizable which will contain all the info mentioned before, but in a more friendly presentation that can be easily shared with other players!"

assets.png

To me, the plan to allow sharing custom assets with other players via PNGs (that contain all asset data) reminds me of sharing characters in Illusion's games like Honey Select - and there are entire websites dedicated to that.
It'll certainly make it easier to share stuff than it is currently, so I look forward to that, whenever it happens.

Helh3eim

Feb 13, 2021
I do not mean to be rude here, but I must point out that the main page tells you that the STORY part is only *barely* implemented. The only options are the ones you spoke of, once. After that, the only option is the sandbox mode.

Relaunch the program, and read the pop ups. :)
So it was the first option, i'm stupid :cool:

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes