Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

mall46

May 9, 2017
they are really crazy about protecting their IP so if you are found they check everyday to see if you have re uploaded it.
torrent link is the best cause it very hard to stop it.

Len7

Jul 11, 2017
Just wanted to say that "Sissy Weekend" by NiteQ was uploaded at p-lab thread. Can't post a link, sorry

Len7

Jul 11, 2017
can you tell me where its uploaded. I cant find.
I just posted it in at tg,sissy fiction books, aco, 4chan.

It's kind of strange nobody follows the lustcomic thread at lab, i was like sure smb with more messages would pick it up and post here.

sfk19254

May 2, 2018
I just posted it in at tg,sissy fiction books, aco, 4chan.

It's kind of strange nobody follows the lustcomic thread at lab, i was like sure smb with more messages would pick it up and post here.
whats the link?

Boris_CRO

May 19, 2018
i would like to have all comics from lustomic universe...
is there anything close to that on the market except fansadox but thats different fetish.

Len7

Jul 11, 2017
It seems to be gone now sadly!

Is this siterip up to date?
No. It's almost impossible to have a lustc siterip up to date because comics are hard to come by. Usually it takes around 2-3 months at best for a new work from lust to be uploaded somewhere. By that time of course there are few new comics on the site.
The lastest siterip update is everything or nearly from page 2 and older + Dance Dupe.

Reactions: Ethan90

Ethan90

Apr 30, 2018

No. It's almost impossible to have a lustc siterip up to date because comics are hard to come by. Usually it takes around 2-3 months at best for a new work from lust to be uploaded somewhere. By that time of course there are few new comics on the site.
The lastest siterip update is everything or nearly from page 2 and older + Dance Dupe.
Thanks!!!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes