Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
How do I win at the dice game? There are no instructions and the 2 option to choose are in japanese.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Japanese Gamedev: I released a full game with h-scenes and gameplay, and after next year I released another one. You can buy them fully.

Western gamedev:Nooooo, we cant release full game, we began development 9 years ago but here is another 0.01 update that adds 2 lines of text and 1 sprite, please pay us on our subscription service!

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
I just download the game, everything is fine (not) , no black screen, no viruses no problem with save (prolly), and no problem with gallery or dlc (yes, a problem here)
Thank you Supreme_Evil

Edit: found some time to play, and i found a problem with dlc, the gallery is there, but it can't be triggered in game, i'll continue testing

First: i looked into the game folder, there is no dlc paste, so there is no dlc i this version
Sem título.png
Second: i downloaded the dlc, last version i found, idk if it is outdated
Sem título1.png
apparently it worked
Sem título2.png
but once i get to the gym, it gets stucked
Sem título3.png
it gets stuck after the text, no movement, it can be cause the dlc version is outdated or i need to restart the gameplay in a new save, can't test right now

If you can, take a look Supreme_Evil
thanks anyway

Last edited:

shleefin

Oct 6, 2018
This have any management? Seems like it does, at least from the description here and on the steam page. But I don't see the tag present.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
I always happy about more Netori games, less so though if the mc is a scumbag but whateveeeeeer game looks fun.

vt3813261414

Formerly 'vtrss3813'
Jan 4, 2024
If you played the previous game for the netori content, then you'll be mildly disappointed. There's a lot less of it here and even then, most of it is in the DLC portion of the game. This time around it's more of a slow burn since you actually get to know the characters by talking to them, and it takes a non-trivial amount of time to get to the point where you can lewd each one of them. Still, I think it's a worthy sequel all things considered.

Oh, if the game only shows a black screen on startup try removing any special characters from the filepath of the executable and try again. I had the same problem until I realized that I had a + in the folder name which was making the game crash silently on startup.

Amw965

Feb 13, 2022
Japanese Gamedev: I released a full game with h-scenes and gameplay, and after next year I released another one. You can buy them fully.

Western gamedev:Nooooo, we cant release full game, we began development 9 years ago but here is another 0.01 update that adds 2 lines of text and 1 sprite, please pay us on our subscription service!
Shhhhhh no one tell dark cookie

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes