akulami

Nov 1, 2018
I've dumped about 500k into upgrading the MC's stats and I still cannot beat it after 2 hours of trial and error. I have gotten it to a 1 on 1 but then you still lose- the difficulty curve is nonsense for that mission for whatever reason. Boss feels like he has 5x the HP of the other missions, even Miki's 1 time only mission.
im not sure what your stats are currently but i got that one on one try (minus the ones i forfeited to see if there was a failure scene). i had organically maxed stats and it was fairly easy. utilize them bumpers and ping the pong for dank crits and multi-hits.

Heiwa

Mar 30, 2018
I'll think twice about buying it then
Actually, when you completed the 1st run and load the completed save, it will say that you need to play new game w your data transfered, only then can you unlock more ending... who knows :)

blackstar944

Oct 11, 2019
I've dumped about 500k into upgrading the MC's stats and I still cannot beat it after 2 hours of trial and error. I have gotten it to a 1 on 1 but then you still lose- the difficulty curve is nonsense for that mission for whatever reason. Boss feels like he has 5x the HP of the other missions, even Miki's 1 time only mission.
I've beaten everyone by not aiming at them i usually aim at umbrellas or bumpers with max power the char fly's around and i win by complete luck. The only advice i have for you is that since just aiming for the enemy doesn't do much since there so tanky just go for umbrellas and bumpers at let chaos have a go at it.

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
Finally fixed the drinking values with the table and managed to find a way to skip the work day, have fun, private message with any confusion

TheCritic

Oct 16, 2017
im not sure what your stats are currently but i got that one on one try (minus the ones i forfeited to see if there was a failure scene). i had organically maxed stats and it was fairly easy. utilize them bumpers and ping the pong for dank crits and multi-hits.
I got it down eventually, but something about that particular map having the deadzones without bumpers positioned where they are seemed to make chaos typically a losing proposition. None of the others gave me nearly as much trouble, that one was just a weird outlier.

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
copy the default package folder in the streaming assets folder and rename it dlc, it works
I found that I also needed to download this and put it into the "DLC" folder in "Streaming assets" for it to work

treedoom

Nov 24, 2022
uhhh so I have a thing to ask. I losted from a fight a now i can't date Miki anymore
anyone know how to date her again?
thank by the way

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I am intrigued. The protagonist looks like the devs couldn't decide if they wanted to make Kiryu or Nishiki from the Yakuza games so they kinda just combined them.
Also is muscle Jesus an ally or an enemy? I'd hate to be against him

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
I am intrigued. The protagonist looks like the devs couldn't decide if they wanted to make Kiryu or Nishiki from the Yakuza games so they kinda just combined them.
Also is muscle Jesus an ally or an enemy? I'd hate to be against him
Enemy. Lose to him enough times and the rich mom converts to Christianity. :ROFLMAO:

Jul 23, 2017
Tried the + method(no + to begin with) tried putting in in different folder(nothing). tried deleting the dlc folder and puting a new one ( found here on one of the pages). Nothing works it just won't start. and yes I am on japanese locale.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes