Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Do you know why I can't move in the gym? I enter and no matter how many times I click, nothing happens, it freezes and I can't move anything.
I think that they initially made it as a separate game, since gym uses completely different control system. Use WASD, it's slow, unresponsive and generally awful... but it works...

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
i got an error sound each time i even tried clicking on them to edit the value so that wasnt the issue. i ended up just finding the research points myself and editing them that way.
you can private message with any issues and I'll try my best to help

Jan 16, 2021
~CHANGES - 5/16~
*Added A Third Download Link Mixdrop
*Fixed Most Drinking Values (THEY WILL FLICKER AND SOMETIMES NOT UPDATE FIRST TRY BUT THEY SHOULD ALWAYS WORK NOW)

Made a small cheat engine table for some basic stuff that should be all you need. You can request some other values you'd like or just find the values you need.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(GAME VERSION 1.9.6)
LINK TO TABLE - PIXELDRAIN
LINK TO TABLE - WORKUPLOAD
Thank you very much for this. Some values (specifically, Resources and sometimes the favour from a girl, are shown like a "??", with no indication of the value of the position). Do you have any clue why this happens?

Reactions: RoseLake

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
Thank you very much for this. Some values (specifically, Resources and sometimes the favour from a girl, are shown like a "??", with no indication of the value of the position). Do you have any clue why this happens?
not sure why favor would show as "??" as they always worked in my testing. if you want you can dm with a picture of the table overlapping the game and I'll have a look

Vicky Vera

Mar 17, 2019
can someone share the full save?:giggle:
here we go..
Although the DLC doesn't work properly with this version, if you want to look at the unlocked cgs for the DLC, you can do so with my savegame/full save

game_data.rar

The gym feels like it's bugged, you enter and freeze but the clock keeps ticking. Does anyone know why or what I can do?
because maybe you didn't download the dlc
or it wasn't inserted correctly?
DLC1.png

here is the link from the person who uploaded the dlc..
DLC 2024-05-10-907

Create folder "DLC" in ...\MassageShop_Data\StreamingAssets\ and copy the files from the archive there

gab06x

Jul 8, 2019
Really loved Miki! Does anyone know if the creator wakuwaku has any more external socials other than dlsite and ci-en?

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
could someone test this and let me know if all the drink tables work for kanna, miki, kota, and misako? just private message me or just quote this message, thanks
Research is still bugged
Do you have the adresses ?

1715888638396.png

Reactions: RoseLake

TheCritic

Oct 16, 2017
i cant seem to defeat the last boss in the girl mission, the bike man
I've dumped about 500k into upgrading the MC's stats and I still cannot beat it after 2 hours of trial and error. I have gotten it to a 1 on 1 but then you still lose- the difficulty curve is nonsense for that mission for whatever reason. Boss feels like he has 5x the HP of the other missions, even Miki's 1 time only mission.

Aug 27, 2023
I don't see any checkbox for 2x speed (the only thing I have is a checkbox to make everything automatic). View attachment 3639927
Wait, now that I am reading your post again; I don't think it's Miki who gives you the item for increased speed. Miki is the Yakuza wife who runs the store with you yes? I think she just gives you a cigar.

The short blue hair daughter gives you the item to auto win dice games. Biker chick gives you item to auto win rock paper scissors.

It's between the blue haired girl's mom (unlocked by clearing last area of enemies) and the bar owner lady. One of them gives you an HP increase item and the other gives you the speed up. I think blue hair mom gives you the speed boost.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes