4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Wait, there was a 1.1 that I missed? ...Ah, dammit, it's this site's new rule that a game won't be posted in the "latest updates" if there's less than two weeks between updates.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is that a thing? Why would anyone make that rule?
So a dev does not spam updates to get publicity on the Latest Updates page.
More likely another of their many attempts to reduce the strain on their servers. In the past that was their excuse for getting rid of the ability to watch tags and receive alerts when they get added to a post, which completely screws over any single-release games that don't get perfectly tagged as soon as they're first posted. I think there were a few other changes made for that same reason, but I don't remember what they were.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
More likely another of their many attempts to reduce the strain on their servers. In the past that was their excuse for getting rid of the ability to watch tags and receive alerts when they get added to a post, which completely screws over any single-release games that don't get perfectly tagged as soon as they're first posted. I think there were a few other changes made for that same reason, but I don't remember what they were.
Makes more sense, still is kind of bull. Though to be fair, the site is down almost daily.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
HolyFish Hey man I'm liking the game so far so good work. Just a question, is this game going to have any type of NTRish content? Like sharing/swinging or males other than the MC sleeping with the girls?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Screenshot_1.png

I'm not sure why she has to clean herself. Is the bathroom that dirty? To be clear, I have chosen the option to talk to her and not to play with her:

Screenshot_2.png

Reactions: HolyFish

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I'm not sure why she has to clean herself. Is the bathroom that dirty? To be clear, I have chosen the option to talk to her and not to play with her:
Ah crapbasket, that is an oversight on my part. Since v0.1.3 is already out for patrons, I will fix it in v0.1.4. For now, let's pretend what the MC meant is for Rin to fix her disheveled clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau
Jun 30, 2020
I thought i was playing my favorite mind control game where male will control all the girl he want then make them to be his sex toy but when i play to the part basement i got freak out because the appear of another one being like main, made me thought that i was playing horror game

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
- First Museum quest added, talk to Ai on Saturday afternoon to start the quest
thank you. this allowed me to progress further. i was really stuck there. searching everyone for what to do next.
I remembered something about going to museum in the weekend. but it was not the map and i couldn't find the trigger point. (accidentally skipped past that exact combo of time and location)

a few things:
1. this does not actually show up in the quests log for any of the girls you know by that point. (Ai, her sister, and hana)
2. showing quests only in each girl's love menu is probably not the best way to go about it. should have quest log UI for just quests.
3. on the first encounter with Hana. after controlling her for the first time. she invites me over to her house. but it never appeared on the map

Last edited:
Reactions: HolyFish

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
thank you. this allowed me to progress further. i was really stuck there. searching everyone for what to do next.
I remembered something about going to museum in the weekend. but it was not the map and i couldn't find the trigger point. (accidentally skipped past that exact combo of time and location)

a few things:
1. this does not actually show up in the quests log for any of the girls you know by that point. (Ai, her sister, and hana)
2. showing quests only in each girl's love menu is probably not the best way to go about it. should have quest log UI for just quests.
3. on the first encounter with Hana. after controlling her for the first time. she invites me over to her house. but it never appeared on the map
Yeah, sorry about that. Since the MC doesn't know the museum's location, I can't show it on the map. I have fixed it so the quest should show up on the quests log next update, thank you for pointing that out.

And about the quest log thing, I will probably make a separate place for it if enough people want it, but to be honest I kinda like it the way it is right now ( Since it took me an entire day to figure out how to code that menu lol ).

Lastly, you can't visit Hana's house right now, she will invite you on her first quest, which will be added to the game probably in late March or April depending on what the patrons vote.

Reactions: mrttao

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
I post this as a reference because of the discussion of what and how well can be implemented in the direction of mind control
As example
Patter
https://f95zone.to/threads/patter-ch-2-part-1-kalloway.107835/
Or
Soushinjutsu

Or
Saimin Yuugi

Fandom

Corruption Brainwash Akuoti

Track Japanese's Corruptions/Hypnosis Artist

Forum

Bonus

Last edited:
Reactions: Doll and Death

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
No man, I don't like NTR.
How about this sub-genre

Example

Last edited:

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
To clarify will we have the option of NOT turning into a spineless simp? Because judging by your responses in this thread it sounds like you are about the let a few whiners bully you into making what was intended to be mind control game into yet another "romantic" simp mc game which are already dime a dozen on this site. I had high hopes reading the summary and tags but seeing how fast you are backpeddling as soon as as two or three people start complaining and screeching "mind control = rape = bad bwa bwa" my hope for this game is dying quickly...

If you want to give an option of going full simp as some people are calling for that is one thing but I certainly hope there will also be an option of remaining dominant.
I would have preferred that the player have three paths rather than choosing from the most categorical options at the beginning, and that the hypnosis process itself be not too abrupt, but be varied and not just fixated on sex, so that the examples that I have already posted

Last edited:
Reactions: Illuminati00

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How about this sub-genre

Example

Personally from netori I'm only interested in the part where the MC starts a romance with the LI in question. I don't give a damn what the old boyfriend feels, does or thinks. Unless the guy is a jerk, which then I think "fuck him"

I would prefer that the player had three ways than to choose from the most categorical options at the beginning and the process of hypnosis itself was not too abrupt but was a variety of ways to be played examples I already post
Personally I like that there is the option to hypnotize them and avoid doing the sex scenes. Not in all games of this type there is that option, and it's gratifying for me to choose it.

Now I just need to get to the part where the MC starts a romantic relationship with the LIs to make it a perfect game: I have romance and I can avoid the scenes where the MC hypnotizes and has non-consensual sex with the LIs.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes